Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Death begins at 40

2. The Following User Says Thank You to droid For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HMGovt View Post
    Toxic masculinity is a toxic concept, little wonder it's having such a bad effect on those suspected of it just because they're male.
    Clearly scolding, finger wagging, nose-holding, pearl clutching, prigishness and hypocrisy isn't helping anyone.

One of my brother's mates suffered from anorexia, recovered then went completely the other way and started juicing. He ended up so big that I don't think he could fully raise his arms due to the size of his biceps.

Quote Originally Posted by yyaldrin View Post
    isn't it also weird that neo-nazi's in the usa dress up like marvel characters? i was watching some video's from i believe portland and some of those white supremacist were doing a cosplay thing and also they fight with swords and shields. just all a bit strange no?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

YouTube comments are fascinating when you get outside the western box. Heaps of race war on between eg Turkic and Mongol tribes. Everyone playing too many computer games or something. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göktürks

Ancient and mediaeval history is a huge source of memes for the alt-right. They love the Roman empire but their favourite topic is the Crusades - which is a bit odd when you consider that they were ultimately a total failure and actually hastened the end of Christian civilization in that part of the world, so that now the only non-majority-Muslim state in the Near/Middle East is Israel.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Corpsey how much can you bench press? How much push up can you do?

50KG is what I bench press although thats for three 8 sets so I probably could do more. I don't do press ups.

It's great fun once you're into it. Stick on some thrash metal and pretend you're a viking warrior in athletic shorts for an hour.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

It's true that we talked about Incels... I asked how many people do you reckon there are who just can't get laid and I'm pretty sure you said that pretty much all our mutual acquaintances are all like that (plus they are all through dissensus and called Ollie).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to IdleRich For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    50KG is what I bench press although thats for three 8 sets so I probably could do more. I don't do press ups.

It's great fun once you're into it. Stick on some thrash metal and pretend you're a viking warrior in athletic shorts for an hour.
    Will you be my personal trainer. I've never been inside a gym.

All our mutual acquaintances are all like that (plus they are all through dissensus and called Ollie).
    Although admittedly developments in this thread have proved that wrong.

Congratulations and Thank You to Mr Tea I should say.