luka

Well you might be right. Sounds wise enough but what say this thread was prophecy on my part? A way of reaching into the future and learning that at 40 it is my destiny to get coronavirus and die? Seems ominous that you've revived it!

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Synchronous perhaps?

Saw a guardian article on 47.2 being the age of peak guttedness. They harnessed this mass of moaning cunts, who all ran the confirmation bias of age & some kind of co-morbid depression. Nearly all sounded financially secure, well paid, bellying on about “but this happened which wasn’t in my life’s Christmas list & then my husband fucked my sister”.

At least you’re not on the waiting list at Advanced Hair Studio, looking at decrepit ex-cricketers all smiling cos they got their hair back. Roll with it, or googly it or whatever the term is for unpredictable deliveries in a sport that can’t be played in the rain, despite being invented in Britain. Raise your bat when you hit a half ton. Dose David Gower with a strong hallucinogen. Read Wisden in one hand while fisting your favourite fistee with the other. It could be worse without being flippant, non, like in Italy, or Stourbridge

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
Met a hairdresser a few weeks back who insisted shaving it off is not the way to go. He said just grow the top long and let a professional sort it.
I think there is a conflict of interest here, probably at the hairdressers meeting that was the main order of business.
How we gonna keep making money off baldies? Tell em it will look supercool and sexy if they grow what they have long and pay us to sort it out - a lie is easiest to swallow if it's what you want to believe.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
yeah, and i don't think i've seen a single successful job at hiding balding with long hair. just many many tragic attempts. there's always the risk of being the guy who decides to just keep going, too

14420646858cb3a0abf564a5f4eb9fa8.jpg

gave myself a #4 the other day.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
yeah, and i don't think i've seen a single successful job at hiding balding with long hair. just many many tragic attempts. there's always the risk of being the guy who decides to just keep going, too

View attachment 2771

gave myself a #4 the other day.

This is only acceptable if you're a metallier. The 'skullet' is the most metal of all hairstyles.

pickles.gif

IdleRich

IdleRich
One thing I noticed since I turned forty - I get really sweaty on the inside of my elbows, like it's a new armpit. It's weird and disgusting
Might also be cos it's 38 degrees plus every day at the moment I guess - probably a combination of the two things.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Do you have grey in the rest of your hair? I think some of my head hairs are arguably a bit grey but it doesn't really notice cos I'm quite blond anyway, especially in this sun.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Grey hair is cool if it just happens at the sides and you have otherwise dark hair.

Then you can look like a badass like Pauly Walnuts.

Sirico_AG88102723.jpg

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
lots of people doing hair implants these days. apparently you can get them quite cheap in turkey.