Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's true innit

I started watching Manhunter series 2 which sent me down a BTK hole I wish i'd never gone down

And you wonder how the fuck does somebody end up finding this stuff sexually exciting

I suppose it's just an extreme extrapolation of barty snogging his mate's girlfriend. Barty's probably on the psychopath scale but somewhere near the bottom.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The one thing you can say for reading that stuff is that it shows you how life could be much, MUCH worse.

john eden

male pale and stale
Things always take a dark turn when groups of men start on the ole shite about not being able to have women as friends.

luka

It's true innit

I started watching Manhunter series 2 which sent me down a BTK hole I wish i'd never gone down

And you wonder how the fuck does somebody end up finding this stuff sexually exciting

I suppose it's just an extreme extrapolation of barty snogging his mate's girlfriend. Barty's probably on the psychopath scale but somewhere near the bottom.

A rubbish psychopath. Half arsed psycho.

it is a bit of an odd position

Luka turned 40 and immediately became bAsED and bLAckPiLLeD
ECJIXbtW4AAJzSw.jpg

Last edited:

luka

Me and corpse been talking a lot about incel movement on a private back channel actually

luka

fWHR is measured from the width of the zygomatic arches and height between the vermillion border of the upper lip and midbrow point at the top.
Data:

The relation between the variables studied on women's interest in a long-term (LTR) or short-term (STR) relationship, and how likely they were to choose the men for a further date.

Predictor LTR STR Chance of Being Chosen
Age .32 .21 .26
Attractiveness .51 .44 .47
Adiposity -.12 -.25 -.23
fWHR .15 .31 .30
Quotes:

The direct and indirect effects of fWHR combined explain 34% of the variance in women’s interest in short-term relationships
Men with wide faces are not more physically attractive to women, but are preferred for short-term relationships and future dates.
Thus, results support our model that a higher male fWHR leads to perceptions of greater dominance, which in turn makes men attractive for short-term relationships
The results are also consistent with the non-mutually exclusive explanation that women may be favoring dominant-looking men to gain protection in a short term context at the expense of having long-term investment.

luka

Nah I don't agree. They're fucked and they know they're fucked so they indulge in black humour. Maybe it's not 'healthy' but healthy is overrated. They're the victims of bullying and social ostracism. They're at the bottom of the pecking order. They're autistic, they're grotesquely ugly, they have no social graces. What you gunna do? Maybe in a big city they could meet other freaks but say you lived in a small conservative town unable to get away from the people who made your life a misery all through school? What a nightmare. Might as well create a rich and fulfilling inventive online subculture.

Obviously some of them tip over into crazed misogyny and that's a whole different thing.