IdleRich

IdleRich
Well yeah... really struggle to get up in the morning. If I suddenly have a commitment at nine am it's like a massive ask for me... like when I had to get the car fixed and that was the only slot available. Even yesterday our friends wanted to meet for lunch, suggested one, I said can we do two... we made it but only just.

kevinoak

For me, melatonin has really worked out. I take a 2mg dosage and it should be enough to make me tired within half an hour. I have terrible sleeping problems, so as long as you're not going to bed at 3 every night and then taking the tablets, you should be good to take it too.

linebaugh

Well yeah... really struggle to get up in the morning. If I suddenly have a commitment at nine am it's like a massive ask for me... like when I had to get the car fixed and that was the only slot available. Even yesterday our friends wanted to meet for lunch, suggested one, I said can we do two... we made it but only just.
For about 12 weeks I had obligations to get up at 6AM every day. My sleep schedule never adjusted, could not for the life of me fall asleep before midnight. And I had a nasty habit of waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning absolutely wired with no hope of falling back asleep. Took a regimen of two Dramamine at night and two 5 hour energies in the morning that I was completely dependent on. The constancy and necessity of chemical loop felt like an IV.

mWttrs2

Last year I had the same problem. I didn`t want to use any medication so I went to the doctor for help. So in the evening I didn`t sit on the phone and watch TV, every morning I went for a run and started eating healthy food. In two weeks saw the result. If you want to learn more about good habits to sleep better, you can read information on

Last edited by a moderator:

mvuent

Void Dweller
Last year I had the same problem. I didn`t want to use any medication so I went to the doctor for help. So in the evening I didn`t sit on the phone and watch TV, every morning I went for a run and started eating healthy food. In two weeks saw the result. If you want to learn more about good habits to sleep better, you can read information on
Shut the fuck up.

mvuent

Void Dweller
For me, melatonin has really worked out. I take a 2mg dosage and it should be enough to make me tired within half an hour. I have terrible sleeping problems, so as long as you're not going to bed at 3 every night and then taking the tablets, you should be good to take it too.
Great point.