chirpse automator

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
how do i do it with people ive never seen without coming across as a creep? i try to ease it in shoot the shit about mutuals and then suddenly we're discussing race relations in kirgizstan. has anyone coded an app for it? and no i hate dating sites don't recommend that shit to me i'll chop off yer balls. 🔥

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
but that still doesn't answer the question. what lines do we put in the chirpse automator? this is going to be the best chirpse AI in history

Leo

if you were in NYC, the standard lines would be "where do you live? how many rooms is your apartment? how much is the rent, if you don't mind me asking?" life revolves around real estate, you date and marry with the explicit intention of gaining a few additional square feet on closet space.

Leo

yeah ive gathered that. although boys do so I'm good on that front.

actually, it can go both ways. "the ladies" can get tired of wishy washy nice guys, there's obviously an attraction to a person with strong beliefs and convictions, a bit of a non-conformist/bad boy (or at least a fling with one before settling down with chad from accounting, the safe choice breeder who will provide for the family, unlike that rebel who lives by his own rules). the fine line is between opinionated and annoying/obnoxious.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
if you were in NYC, the standard lines would be "where do you live? how many rooms is your apartment? how much is the rent, if you don't mind me asking?" life revolves around real estate, you date and marry with the explicit intention of gaining a few additional square feet on closet space.

everything about new york seems to be the opposite to london. in london we date to get even more claustrophobic and aggy. you lot are weird.

I still have a theory barty is actually my metalhead mate Michael from uni who was fucking a marketing exec at the weekend. man, even if she was butters I'd show her some gnostic secrets all about that livin it large lifestyle. induct her into the cult.

luka

Find someone who doesn't find you physically repulsive get paralytic together have sex you can't remember having wake up twenty years later with kids feeling violently resentful start brexit just out of how fucked off with life you are

Leo

Find someone who doesn't find you physically repulsive get paralytic together have sex you can't remember having wake up twenty years later with kids feeling violently resentful start brexit just out of how fucked off with life you are

ever consider being a marriage counselor?