Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Conor McGregor.

Aaron Hernandez, the NFL player who murdered someone and later killed himself, apparently had a level of brain damage that had never been seen in someone under the age of 47 and he was 27 when he died. The head injuries people are picking up from contact sports are ridiculous.

I remember reading that Chris Benoit had the brain of an Alzheimer's riddled pensioner when they evaluated it after he went crazy and murdered his whole family. Took full on steel chair head shots his whole career.
    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.

There was a guy called Lennie Kirk who used to skate for Alien Workshop in the 90s who smashed his head and went completely nuts. Apparently he became a religious fanatic and started robbing people at gunpoint and all sorts, carried a bible with him and became a sort of street preacher.

There was a documentary on RTE about him when he first shot up. Bit of a dickhead, but he seemed sound enough, grounded, still going to the gym in Crumlin, sticking with his local girlfriend... shot at his folks house in Crumlin, could've been any family home from where I grew up in Finglas.

And then, cocaine, booze, money. An old story.

I remember seeing the incident with him chucking the bin or whatever it was at the bus and thinking it was all scripted WWEesque stuff.

It was and it wasn't. It was a sign that he had lost control. The glass smashed and cut up people faces. Women! Bleeding women's faces! This is not good.

Pride FC was absolutely insane.

Joe Rogan on Conor McGregor Punching That Old Guy
    6 days ago

Joe Rogan | I Misspoke About Conor McGregor Hitting Old Man
    2 days ago
    Last edited by version; 29-08-2019 at 08:39 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

UFC can be pretty rough but this stuff was something else. I'm glad they cleaned it up a bit as the clips in this vid just look like people trying to kill each other:

Re: Conor vid in OP, for me that's anxiety rather than brain trauma. I've had times where my shit was flipped upside down, total headless chicken mode and then a bit of time passes and all back to normal
    Took a rest stop that wasn't on the schedule

If the stuff in the thread corpse posted is even partially true it never will be back to normal. Darkest ever darkness.

Fancy seeing a man mauled?

That's khabibs least convincing performance. The best ones are Michael Johnson and that Brazilian one

16. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

JEEZ I didn't know I was dealing with an expert.

The guys that fasten onto others like a trap and strangle them like an octopus are some of my favourites.