Conor McGregor.

luka

it is really very legendery this story. he used to be mystic mac, i predict tings
now the curse is reversed he said he was sending poiroer out on a stretcher and
then this

IdleRich

IdleRich
Aaron Hernandez, the NFL player who murdered someone and later killed himself, apparently had a level of brain damage that had never been seen in someone under the age of 47 and he was 27 when he died.
Is that why he played American Football?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Early onset dementia. MMA is appealing and appalling at bumpy levels. You wouldn’t want to see animals fighting, so why humans? We love it so regulation, right

The sheer adrenaline of swedging and the explosion of techniques created this strange storm. It’s grotesque, but knees to the face and elbows smashing noses flat are fun. Bareknuckle is affiliated now, sort of, yet Dana whatshisface is still the most parasitically cunty operator since Don King, worse even. King was all bluster and psychotic carnival roadshow while White is a narcissist extraordinaire

What’s the ideal career? 20 fights, unbeaten, just about get away with a squashed frontal cortex and a heap of money. Shit-talking, pride addicts are idiots for obscurity, victory is its own reward and everyone loses

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Calcio Storico for saying fuck it let’s have it, no showboating, just mentalists smashing seven shades of shit out of each

IdleRich

IdleRich
Early onset dementia. MMA is appealing and appalling at bumpy levels. You wouldn’t want to see animals fighting, so why humans?
It sounds slightly paradoxical or at least inconsistent but I'm not sure it is... I think people love contests but they deem (or at least profess to) consent important, the former makes fighting attractive but the latter bit restricts who we can morally push into doing it.

version

Yeah I like watching animals fighting when they've not been pressed into it.
Screenshot-from-2021-09-22-20-49-07.png

luka

@craner you'll love this fight! it gets going in the 2nd round. the thai boy just keeps kicking the white boy really hard in the shin and the white boy falls over and the thai boy waits for him to stand up again then kicks him in the leg again and he falls over again and it just keeps going on and on like that!