Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Paradox of Tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by thirdform View Post
    lol hello mate I've been on this forum it's all love here but ok?

Like I couldn't believe in the ulema and subscribe to communism simultaneously, thats decadent idiocy for american hippies.
    .... nope, I've tried to parse this about three times and it still doesn't make any sense.

What are you on about?
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

alright I'm quitting my job as luke's manager. you're on your own, boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    I respect islamists

Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    not that i've ever heard vim's opinion on anything ever.
    lol how is that possible when everyone here has heard my opinion so much it's become this boring obvious thing which luka can completely recreate in response to this thread without any input from me?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to vimothy For This Useful Post:

‘SNL’ Sought Conservative Appeal With Shane Gillis Hire - https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/snl...re-1203339723/

According to sources, the long-running NBC comedy show and series mastermind Lorne Michaels were actively looking to cast a comedian for its new season who would appeal to more conservative viewers. This was meant to counteract the appearance of a liberal bias on the show, given that it has seen a major resurgence in popularity in recent years with Alec Baldwin regularly portraying President Donald Trump while other cast members and guest stars have played members of his administration and those in his orbit.

lol how is that possible when everyone here has heard my opinion so much it's become this boring obvious thing which luka can completely recreate in response to this thread without any input from me?
    It's because everyone assumes you think stuff like "Capitalism is the best possible form of socioeconomic organisation" and "Competition is better than cooperation" and "It's pointless trying to reduce inequality because some people are just better than others", but you never actually say those things in so many words, so the satisfaction is indefinitely delayed.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    It's because everyone assumes you think stuff like "Capitalism is the best possible form of socioeconomic organisation" and "Competition is better than cooperation" and "It's pointless trying to reduce inequality because some people are just better than others", but you never actually say those things in so many words, so the satisfaction is indefinitely delayed.
    lmao that's amazing bc it's literally the opposite of what I actually believe

lmao that's amazing bc it's literally the opposite of what I actually believe
    Well at the very least I think it would greatly please luka if you could pretend you think this. As a treat, for his next birthday or something.

luka's a medium channeling and misrepresenting many of the living against their will.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    luka's a medium channeling and misrepresenting many of the living against their will.
    True. But in this case it was Tea attributing beliefs to vim and then shuffling the blame onto me! Me and vim talk every night. I'm very close to vim. I ask him what he's had for dinner. Last night was aubergine parmigiana

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    True. But in this case it was Tea attributing beliefs to vim and then shuffling the blame onto me! Me and vim talk every night. I'm very close to vim. I ask him what he's had for dinner. Last night was aubergine parmigiana
    Ha! All I know about vim's views is that he's neither a liberal nor a Marxist. You started a thread titled "vimothy and the alt right"!

That's true but the alt right aren't neoliberal.

I dont mind being misrepresented its all in the game, altho in fairnness to luka he was quite right about my dinner last night

I bet Evola fucking loved aubergine parmigiana.