Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
lol hello mate I've been on this forum it's all love here but ok?

Like I couldn't believe in the ulema and subscribe to communism simultaneously, thats decadent idiocy for american hippies.

.... nope, I've tried to parse this about three times and it still doesn't make any sense.

What are you on about?

vimothy

yurp
not that i've ever heard vim's opinion on anything ever.

lol how is that possible when everyone here has heard my opinion so much it's become this boring obvious thing which luka can completely recreate in response to this thread without any input from me?

version

‘SNL’ Sought Conservative Appeal With Shane Gillis Hire - https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/snl-conservative-shane-gillis-hire-1203339723/

According to sources, the long-running NBC comedy show and series mastermind Lorne Michaels were actively looking to cast a comedian for its new season who would appeal to more conservative viewers. This was meant to counteract the appearance of a liberal bias on the show, given that it has seen a major resurgence in popularity in recent years with Alec Baldwin regularly portraying President Donald Trump while other cast members and guest stars have played members of his administration and those in his orbit.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
lol how is that possible when everyone here has heard my opinion so much it's become this boring obvious thing which luka can completely recreate in response to this thread without any input from me?

It's because everyone assumes you think stuff like "Capitalism is the best possible form of socioeconomic organisation" and "Competition is better than cooperation" and "It's pointless trying to reduce inequality because some people are just better than others", but you never actually say those things in so many words, so the satisfaction is indefinitely delayed.

vimothy

yurp
It's because everyone assumes you think stuff like "Capitalism is the best possible form of socioeconomic organisation" and "Competition is better than cooperation" and "It's pointless trying to reduce inequality because some people are just better than others", but you never actually say those things in so many words, so the satisfaction is indefinitely delayed.

lmao that's amazing bc it's literally the opposite of what I actually believe :crylarf:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
lmao that's amazing bc it's literally the opposite of what I actually believe :crylarf:

Well at the very least I think it would greatly please luka if you could pretend you think this. As a treat, for his next birthday or something.

luka

luka's a medium channeling and misrepresenting many of the living against their will.

True. But in this case it was Tea attributing beliefs to vim and then shuffling the blame onto me! Me and vim talk every night. I'm very close to vim. I ask him what he's had for dinner. Last night was aubergine parmigiana

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
True. But in this case it was Tea attributing beliefs to vim and then shuffling the blame onto me! Me and vim talk every night. I'm very close to vim. I ask him what he's had for dinner. Last night was aubergine parmigiana

Ha! All I know about vim's views is that he's neither a liberal nor a Marxist. You started a thread titled "vimothy and the alt right"!

vimothy

yurp
I dont mind being misrepresented its all in the game, altho in fairnness to luka he was quite right about my dinner last night

IdleRich

IdleRich
Limbaugh, 69, added that although his intention is to continue working “as competently and as expertly as [he does] each and every day”
Setting the bar pretty low then...

Leo

bunch of horseshit. "the left" aren't making a statement about rush, there is no official proclamation being made. it's some dudes on twitter who don't like him. I'm sure there are plenty of people on the left -- a vast majority, I'd venture -- who feel sympathy for anyone with an advanced cancer diagnosis, regardless of the person's political beliefs.

another example of why I hate twitter. some people say something and it gets extrapolated into "how people feel". no, it doesn't.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I suppose there's the argument that it's an important historical document, blah blah, but if you really want to read it then it must be available on any number of websites, I'd have thought.

I wonder what percentage of people who buy are it are historians and what percentage are Nazis or at least Nazily-inclined?