thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I spilt ale under my desk once and it got so sticky the smell would always haunt me. think it mixed with some leftover oranges. i think that's why my music tastes are so antihuman. that is one of the most nauseating smells ever, second to univerity flatmates getting the shittest tesco chinese and making a mess of it. however under communism domestication will not be subject to the standard 9-5 constraints.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
weirdly enough the only good thing about smoking weed is cleaning and bathing. otherwise it is so unutterably boring.

IdleRich

IdleRich
one of the most nauseating smells ever, second to univerity flatmates getting the shittest tesco chinese and making a mess of it.
I remember at university someone had a Chinese takeaway in our flat and just left it on the living room floor for ages. One of my friends came round and he said "What are those bones on the floor?'" and I said "I think they were bbq ribs or something" he replied "Ah I thought a cat had wandered in and died".

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you have all this respect for mans religions and traditions yet you constantly taunt and mock our historocal tradition/religion here. you don't even engage with it on theological grounds. :(

Leo

I'm tidier in the apartment than my wife is or ever was. if I don't do the washing up, all the dirty dishes will still be in the sink the next day. I work from home, so maybe part of it is I look for excuses to step away from the computer and do something involving movement. (in fairness, she does all the cooking, so it's a fairly equal division of chores).

also, a clean apartment feels larger, so that's a positive end result.

a friend once told me he absolutely has to make his bed right after getting up each morning, feels he's unable to start the day productively otherwise. I don't have that level of compulsion but agree with the notion.

other_life

bioconfused
weirdly enough the only good thing about smoking weed is cleaning and bathing. otherwise it is so unutterably boring.

third do u wanna talk communist/noachide/muslimin domesticity.
being a noachide is: a little box, your tevah. it's tiered by levels. you're 'feeding the world' on multiple schedules, every kind on its own schedule. the waters of the deep reach up to the sky and the waters of the sky bend down to meet the earth. and for this period, the thing keeping you and the instructions for life alive with you is the solidity of your box, your ark, your tevah.

woops

is not like other people
one benefit of doing the washing up the other day was that it allowed me to listen to the first three tracks of Deep Time Dead Space by Sid Vicious.