Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 100 of 100

Thread: 80's Pop Poignance

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Dunno about pure hip-hop, but Baltimore's proto-club scene was playing Shut Up and Dance and Blapps! stuff, e.g.:

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post


    The 80s mourning it's lost humanity

    The 90s gleefully accelerating into post human future

    pffft, everyone knows its really waremouse and tribal revival which are the archetypical example. america is notoriously hostile to tribalism of any kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    I respect islamists

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdform View Post
    america is notoriously hostile to tribalism of any kind.
    maybe you're talking about music and not in a broader? because it's pretty much become the driving force in politics and many social issues (also the dissolving of the GOP).

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdform View Post
    pffft, everyone knows its really waremouse and tribal revival which are the archetypical example. america is notoriously hostile to tribalism of any kind.
    No idea what you're trying to get at here mate, sorry.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    maybe you're talking about music and not in a broader? because it's pretty much become the driving force in politics and many social issues (also the dissolving of the GOP).

    no, i mean in the sense of tribalistic orgies and hunting seasons. you just have the american dream version of tribes which are not different from regular accountancy firms. that's why you could never chop breaks up like that in the US with lashings of dub bass, you are a nation who calls us soccer hooligans after all lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    I respect islamists

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,195

    Default

    ok. I have no idea what that means, LOL!

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,819

    Default

    Third just stop confusing us! We're simple people. Just speak to us on our level so we can understand then we can go back to conversations instead of being harangued all the time. It's a bit exhausting.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On the bus
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    The scriptures of thirdism
    Took a rest stop that wasn't on the schedule

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Third just stop confusing us! We're simple people. Just speak to us on our level so we can understand then we can go back to conversations instead of being harangued all the time. It's a bit exhausting.
    just stick a stately plump mulligan up me rectum and you'll not be confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    I respect islamists

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On the bus
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycakes_ View Post
    The scriptures of thirdism
    Brought to you by Sexual Frustration.
    Took a rest stop that wasn't on the schedule

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •