sadmanbarty

i like all the murder talk accompanied by these thomas cook instrumentals.

death as relief. murderers aren't immoral, but rather agents of eschatology

other_life

bioconfused
"send me an angel to heal my heart from Being in Love"
the highest rung is "no message", precisely. cognitive obliteration. words as training wheels (they must be shed).
the highest level is an empty container.
my religious background is being coddled by deadheads in an island to the extreme north of the bible belt, bahtiboi
initially anti-christian as a reactive baby shithead position fostered by cheap llewelyn paperbacks and parent's social circle but having qabalah introduced to me by precisely these kinds of sources has turned me over time to haShem

sadmanbarty

are we going to get you to do a 100 track ascent up the qabalstic tree of knowledge? you'll be our maternal nature goddess nurturing dissensus within your earth womb.

other_life

bioconfused
i'm 40 tracks into that (funny enough), remind me to email the typehere doc to myself from lady's computer tomorrow!
organising it by the Sefirot is an excellent idea lol.
also 'qabalistic' is an unfortunate word, because to 'qabel' is a verb. it basically means active listening.
fuddy duddy victoriana resonances. out with all that shit. if anything in ccru's 'criticism' of qabalah has any relevance, it's against that sort, not the Legit Shit on which worthwhile scholarship in vernacular languages is relatively recent, like half a century after the golden dawn.
shimmering pentecostalism, aaahhh
im not versed in dancehall at all so ofc i return to the maybe 'cliche' roots records for this feeling? mid-period wailers, 'so much to say' and 'crisis', congos 'solid foundation' or 'yoyo'