guess barty's football team

DannyL

Wild Horses
My money would be on Millwall but I await the counter-intuitive reveal.

On that note, why are there no West Ham fans west of Stratford? Bow and even Mile End, let alone Hoxton, are all solid Arsenal. Why is this?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
My money would be on Millwall but I await the counter-intuitive reveal.

On that note, why are there no West Ham fans west of Stratford? Bow and even Mile End, let alone Hoxton, are all solid Arsenal. Why is this?

noone wants to support a bunch of ukipers.

sadmanbarty

nominally millwall as theirs are the only games i've ever been to, though good shout out with headie one given tottenham's the family team on my mum's side.

unfortunately growing up with an esoterically-inclined middle class dad means i'm not a real man, so the extent of my football fandom is liking david beckham when i was seven, liking the world cup and watching messi compilations on youtube.

millwall are the coolest team though. "noone likes us, we don't care", violence, the edl.

like if drill was a football team.

luka

My theory is arsenals dominance of London is a combination of Ian Wright, Henry, and the reputation for racism clubs other London clubs have, even West Ham despite Cass Pennant.

DannyL

Wild Horses
It's been like it since I was a kid though which predates Ian Wright and Henry. It's probably due to a quirk of London's geography I don't quite understand, some archaic piece of docker/ironworks history. WHU seem to pretty much die off at the Bow Flyover. Though going East their constituency extends right out into Essex.