sadmanbarty

apathetic rap is music for a culture completely depleted of semen. lost all drive.

the will to power is after all solely determined by libido.

sadmanbarty

masturbation is a part of broader trend to make the world the womb.

universal basic income, anti-depressants, safe spaces, asmr, smart technology consolidating to meet all your need, never having to go outside.

poetix

we murder to dissect
A lot of the depression among the young has the character of Grof's Basic Perinatal Matrix II:

Basic Perinatal Matrix II (BPM II) is that point in the birth when labor has started and we are being pushed up against the cervix by the mother’s contractions but the cervix has not yet begun to dilate or open. This can be a very scary experience, and people in later life who were traumatized at this point in their birth may feel claustrophobia, existential angst, depression, feelings of terror, or other negative consequences. Edgar Allen Poe may have been a BPM II baby as evidenced by his short story “The Pit and the Pendulum” where a character finds himself in a prison where walls are closing in on him and the only way out is down a bottomless pit.

I totally nicked this from The Invisibles, of course.

Nina

when the whole nina thing kicked off a somewhat notorious music journalist (don't worry, not simon) sent nina, luke and me (bear in mind me and nina had never even heard of one another at this stage) a group email in support of her in which he attached a drawing he'd done of loads of cocks. maybe even an inadvertent abstract self-portrait of him masturbating.

it was an incredible moment in my life. witnessing a man lose his mind.

I missed this email...sadly

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I'd venture that I'm the biggest masturbator of anyone on this forum, which, given what this forum is, is probably really saying something

poetix

we murder to dissect
Would not be surprised to learn that Morley attached crudely-drawn dick pics to all his emails tbh