Thread: The Paranormal

Default The Paranormal

Anyone ever had a paranormal experience? My brother's adamant he's seen a Victorian ghost in his house three or four times and apparently both his housemate and his girlfriend seen it too. I'd assumed it was due to him suffering from sleep paralysis from time to time, but that went out the window once the others saw it too.

Nah never wish I had though. Lots of telepathy and precognition and all that stuff but nothing cool like ghosts

A family friend claims that once while driving on a country lane some bloke jumped in front of his car and in the glare of the headlights he could see that he had huge fangs like a vampire. Apparently he leapt off the side of the road like an animal and disappeared into the trees.

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    A family friend claims that once while driving on a country lane some bloke jumped in front of his car and in the glare of the headlights he could see that he had huge fangs like a vampire. Apparently he leapt off the side of the road like an animal and disappeared into the trees.
    You live in the countryside, stuff like that happens all the time in the gothic moors and barren places.

He lives in Carlisle but dunno whether it happened round there. He has another story about picking up a hitchhiker and finding a bunch of bloodied tools in his bag whilst the guy went into a service station. He chucked the bag and floored it.

Micheal J Fox once tried to surf on top of my van. Took a while to shake him off.
    Took a rest stop that wasn't on the schedule

I've never seen Teen Wolf and considered taking that comment at face value until I looked it up.