version

Ended up listening to both this morning, preferred Zushi but there's some decent stuff on King of R&B; the recorded convo of people arguing about Nas, Pac and Biggie dragged a bit though and felt like typical Dean Blunt trolling.

catalog

Yeah I think I preferred zushi as well. I think it's not quite the heights of HY or babyfather but it's all pleasant listening and I'm glad he's still making stuff.

Trillhouse

I was a fan of his early stuff.

This shit just sounds too unfinished. It was like a comp of some psych record loops that never quite made it into a hip hop beat and some video game tracks that just loop endlessly and never reach any further because the level was only a short one.

version

He treads a fine line at times, like sampling very obvious hooks and tunes and just sticking a vocal on top.

catalog

I was a fan of his early stuff.

This shit just sounds too unfinished. It was like a comp of some psych record loops that never quite made it into a hip hop beat and some video game tracks that just loop endlessly and never reach any further because the level was only a short one.

I broadly agree, I feel like it's warm ups for the next album maybe

body_wall

Big fan of Roy but he's such an art school roadman. Maybe I hate that he's muscling in on my territory as the hardest lad at the jazz party but he pushes the line bare.
ANyway here's a new one of his I rated

Loved that Zushi clearly has bare famous features that are totally uncredited

catalog

either attitude era, stone island or narcissist ii. but i'm a super fan. i do also like black metal.

luka

Art school music is different to indie isn't it? Despite sharing many of the same characteristics. It's more elitist. It's more knowing. It's cuter.

version

I guess this could be either a reissue or a new album.

world music
‏@worldmu58997540

Dean Blunt BLACK METAL 2020
(Rough Trade Records)
2:02 PM - 12 Nov 2019