luka

I do quite enjoy a particular Hungarian Pinot Grigio from Lidl with my Saturday lunchtime relaxation meal - Pizza. It's cheap, cheerful, potable and sharp. Comes in at about about 3.80 a bottle. Nothing special about it, but it does cheer me up. No where near what you'd serve if people were coming to dinner, but I disagree with this less than £5 a bottle cant, as a blanket judgement, especially with the Aldi and Lidls around, where you get some wines that aren't generally available at the bigger chains. They're a bit more niche in some of what they offer.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The Mrs is off work now, so she had a lovely pasta bake ready when I got home - bacon, cheese, sweet potato, mushrooms (obvs). Some bonus parasol mushrooms (picked on the way home) on the side, just fried with some garlic and salt.

Leo

Some bonus parasol mushrooms (picked on the way home) on the side...

I imagine you skipping through the forest on your way home from work, in your jacket, stripped shirt and Casio, stopping along the route to pick mushrooms, like some odd children's fairytale.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i have the same feeling when i read about mr. tea's dinners. and the way he talks about his wife it always makes me think he lives in the shire. in a cosy little cottage, with a little chimny puffing out tiny clouds of smoke from the kitchen where the smell of freshly baked food can even be smelled outside.

luka

Tonight I'm going to have a jacket potato with special baked beans and grated cheese and on the side I will have fried mushrooms and some broccoli and some vege sausages

luka

It's not the quorn 'chicken' is it? I bought that by mistake when drunk and it almost made me sick fucking discusting

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I had a dr oetker pizza on Saturday for the first time in years, and I never even knew it was called dr oetker before then. who is dr oetker and why is his take on pizza so odd? There's something weird in the waters, after I summoned Craner to the rugby thread in under 15 seconds of witchcraft yesterday.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I imagine you skipping through the forest on your way home from work, in your jacket, stripped shirt and Casio, stopping along the route to pick mushrooms, like some odd children's fairytale.

This is in fact precisely correct. Except you forgot the wicker basket.

Home-made pizza today. Various toppings (including mushroom, obvs).

Edit: yyaldrin is more or less spot on, too.

luka

Yeah mate you can buy them in the shop it's great saves you dodging cow pats ina muddy field. It's a London thing you won't find em out your way