Leo

broccoli rabe, onion and cheese quesadilla, with homemade salsa and guacamole on the side.

luka

Today I had four vege sausages and a massive load of co-op oven 'frites' they're not frozen they're sort of fresh. They're great. I put melted cheese and spring onion and marks and Spencers layered dip on top, which is far too sweet but I like the idea of it.

luka

They're very similar to the 'frites' waitrose and m&s do. Massive improvement on frozen oven chips. I really reccommend them. The ones I put in the photo a few days ago were waitrose ones with a kind of waitrose fondue thing on top. That was absolutely delicious.

Leo

late lunch so not really hungry and too lazy to cook, so a peasant dinner of ciabatta bread, cheese, cucumber, tomato, pickled Pepperoncini peppers, figs and multiple glasses of pinot noir. I predict I will fall asleep in front of the TV

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Vegetarian (if you ignore the chicken stock cube) Thai red curry. That hen-of-the-woods mushroom I picked a few weeks ago is damn near indistinguishable from chicken breast. So, so good.

luka

I really miss versions and corpses updates. I don't know if I feel like dinner tonight might just have a cup of tea

version

I had a fish thing in breadcrumbs, mashed potato, sprouts and carrots followed by an apricot yoghurt and some chocolate.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I too didn't eat for 48 hours until yesterday evening. In the end thought we'd better eat something but too fucked/tired to cook so went to this bar round the corner that normally has food until late but somehow they weren't serving. So we got Dominos, I ate a tiny amount and was stuffed so we had the rest for breakfast/lunch today.
For evening meal going a bit more upmarket with a spinach, pumpkin and tallegio tart that really my girlfriend made. I did chop the garlic though so let's say we made it.

Last edited:

luka

I'm making a tomato sauce I'm going to pour over some broccoli. I think it's mostly boredom that drove me to it rather than hunger.

comelately

Wild Horses
I made fusilli with white wine, garlic, butter, mushrooms and rocket for myself and a friend. Haven't got round to buying black pepper yet, but I had spare sachets from Burger King.

73474987_421947555133714_9095689363588644864_n.jpg

luka

I made some pinto beans with some grilled peppers and I had it on top of two sweet potatoes with grated cheese and spring onion and a fried egg it was lush I love cooking beans.