version

This thread is just a luka side hustle. He's going to sell our dietary habits to advertising companies.

Leo

so, like the faceapp thing but a front for nestle and Kraft Heinz instead of the Russians. damn you, luka.

sadmanbarty

veggie sausage, mashed potato and cauliflower cheese

great vim dinner that is. at once showing his contempt for that poncey liberal shit, but making the sausuage's vedgey to show he's not a heathen. to give it an intellectual edge.

Last edited:

sadmanbarty

Prawn sandwich

Followed by an ice cream and a white twix

I'm in a bad place food wise

that's so fucking great!

if i'm ever asked to describe you to someone i'll just say that.

never before has a man's essence been so distilled in their dinner.

luka

Appreciate your input Oliver. Make sure you check in every night. Photographs very welcome.

luka

Barty you know the rules. This is a show me yours and I'll show you mine trade off. No laughing at other people till you've got your one out for the public. Don't try and cheat the system. Fucking hell.

entertainment

Been getting into this white ragu pasta lately. Think I've perfected it.

Sofrito, pancetta, minced chicken, bit of chili, white wine to deglaze, chicken stock, bunch of thyme in there, cook on low for an hour, little bit of sugar to correct the bitterness (important), bit of milk or cream, toss the pasta in there once the sauce has reached desired consistency, finish with parmesan.

luka

We're both vegetarian but maybe we could swap out the chicken for some dough or something

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Keep posting here daily. We need to monitor this situation. Was it a refrigerated sandwich from the supermarket? In a triangular box? A misery sandwich?

Often I eat a sandwich before my commute home because I'm pretty hungry by that point in the day and I know that otherwise I'll have to wait until I'm home, and then will have to cook something (i.e. microwave it) or - more likely - will greedily order another Deliveroo.

The prawn sandwich was from Sainsburys, triangular box, refrigerated. It wasn't bad actually - I could have done a lot worse.

But I've really lost it since spring. At the tail end of 2018 and until around march/april I was eating very sensibly and I'd lost over a stone. Now I'm back in guzzling mode. I keep putting off the change that someday must come.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
My situation isn't an excuse, but - I live in a five person house, sharing a kitchen with four people (plus their partners, often), and the rent is very low, which gives me more disposable income than someone like me can be expected to use responsibly.

luka

I dunno sounds like a pretty good excuse if you ask me. I'd never leave my room if I lived in that house.