luka

This is the parallel thread to choon of the day. A minimum effort thread updated by everyone, everyday, religiously, without fail. It's where you tell us exactly what you had for dinner. Dinner in this case referring to the evening meal. I want to keep a track of what you're eating. It will help me know whether you're looking after yourself etc.

Leo

still four hours away but just picked up the fixins: Italian round semolina bread, fresh basil, heirloom tomato and fresh mutz. toast slices of the bread, lay slices of mutz and tomato with three or so leaves of basil in between, drizzle lightly with olive oil. to be enjoyed with a glass of chilled vino verde.

Last edited:

luka

The seminal first dinner of the day thread! You've sealed yourself a place in history Leo. Many thanks.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i ate the same. toast, tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, olive oil and fresh basil. was still hungry so made another with avocado and cherry tomatoes.

version

yoghurt. chicken sandwich. chocolate. beans. water. apple. hash browns. not in that order.

luka

Corpse ain't guna be happy when he realises dinner of the day has totally supplanted choon of the day but you can't stand in the way of progress

luka

I bear it no ill will but the March of history has left it behind. We are a dinner of the day forum now. And please remember people this is not a thread for when you have a fancy flash meal you want to boast about (or the inverted snobbery equivalent eg I had a beef and tomato pot noodle) it is a log for every single day of your life starting now

Leo

i ate the same. toast, tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, olive oil and fresh basil. was still hungry so made another with avocado and cherry tomatoes.

that's funny, didn't realize it was such an international favorite! yeah, not super filling, usually have two of them.

331 grams of well-marbled bavette steak cooked in the air fryer for 5 minutes each side. Hemeleak gravy, salt and pepper. Vegetables in the form of Maille mustard. Big glass of organic primitivo.

Lunch was a fried duck egg with smoked streaky bacon dipped in the yolk and a murmur of HP sauce.

luka

Prawn sandwich

Followed by an ice cream and a white twix

I'm in a bad place food wise

Keep posting here daily. We need to monitor this situation. Was it a refrigerated sandwich from the supermarket? In a triangular box? A misery sandwich?