john eden

male pale and stale
i dunno, i consider this a collective enterprise, maybe Leo can handle the negotiations.

Leo would get my vote too, but we need Barty in the background as his sidekick I reckon. Be good to demonstrate how Dissensus appeals to an multigenerational audience.

Leo

My plate is currently full with the Dinner of the Day thread. (badum tish rimshot)

firefinga

why would anyone want to buy dissensus? don't get me wrong i love this website but it's just 20-30 regulars and a bunch of visitors isn't it? is that already enough to get money out of it?

Which makes it the most alive "Oldschool Forum" I know. I have been a member of several forums since the early/mid 2000s and most of them are either already off the net or in a zomby-like state today.

sufi

lala
Click to view email in browser

Facebook Like
Twitter Follow
YouTube Channel

Forward To A Friend

vBulletin The Most Powerful Forum Software!

Upgrade to vBulletin 5 for less!
We're pleased to announce a special promotion for upgrading your vBulletin 3/4 sites to vBulletin 5. From now until December 31st, we are offering vBulletin 5 upgrades at $169 each, discounted from the regular price of $209. This promotion is available to all vBulletin 3 (owned) and vBulletin 4 license holders, entitling you to the latest version of vBulletin 5.

vBulletin 5 is the only vBulletin forum suite in active development and maintenance for security and compatible with the latest versions of PHP, MySQL and modern web technologies.

If you would like to purchase this upgrade, please log into the vBulletin Members Area and use Promo Code: vB5UPGRADE during checkout to apply the discount.

If you need any assistance on upgrading, feel free to contact our support team at 877-326-6444 or support@vbulletin.com

Helping You Build Better Communities,

Your vBulletin Customer Support Staff

You're receiving this because you are a valued vBulletin customer.

Edit your subscription | Unsubscribe instantly

vBulletin The Most Powerful Forum Software!
:crylarf:

sufi

lala
trouble is the internet says that vbulletin is rubbish and vb5 is upgraded rubbish, so even at a discount i'm not sure we need the pain of trying to upgrade.
even graham norton agrees