luka

Oh him lol! Paolo was a serious euro record collector type maybe had some views that were out of step with the forum as whole through being a foreigner from abroad

IdleRich

IdleRich
For me nothing comes close to the kind of craziness that HMLT generated by being so utterly crazy - and aggressive - in himself.
I have some friends on FB that I think come from ILM and they are constantly making lists of best albums and stuff - but it's mainly stuff I don't really like, you know obscure US guitar bands from 2004 or whatever. Seem fairly cool guys though. Not cool cool but you know what I mean, nice I suppose.

craner

Beast of Burden
For me nothing comes close to the kind of craziness that HMLT generated by being so utterly crazy - and aggressive - in himself.
I have some friends on FB that I think come from ILM and they are constantly making lists of best albums and stuff - but it's mainly stuff I don't really like, you know obscure US guitar bands from 2004 or whatever. Seem fairly cool guys though. Not cool cool but you know what I mean, nice I suppose.

The best thing about Padraig is that after being banned he'd always invent a new persona and try very hard to disguise himself. But slowly, and then more quickly, tell-tale Padraigisms would sneak into his posts and somebody (usually me) would unmask him, and the whole thing would start all over again. Even now I divide Dissensians into pre- and post-Padraig.

Last edited:

luka

Me and Craner knew he suffered from severe mental illness

Click here to see it on Mixcloud

so we used to bait him and goad him and taunt him to get a reaction.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Also the claims that flying is one of the first things you learn in a Buddhist monastery and that AIDS doesn't exist.

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
Basically it comes so early in the training that most fully trained monks are all blase about it and have basically forgotten it's anything strange which is why they never really mention it or do it as a demonstration.