Do aesthetics map to politics?

version

The idea of the universe being a video game or simulation makes more sense when you think of people like that. There's a set number of character models and scenarios so they inevitably get reused.

luka

yeah the NPC one is sort of funny. I like the NPCs in existenz... The heads going slack and shoulders drooping until you talk to them

luka

You described yourself to me as "delicately beautiful, like a porcelain doll, or a teenage lesbian" so perhaps you can get away with it. Post pics.

Leo

totally fine to not wear socks with sneakers or espadrilles, etc. in the summer, but looks dumb to wear shoes without socks. sneakers with no socks is casual, shoes with no socks is like you're trying too hard to be fashionable.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The people who complain about "SJWs" online always seem to characterise them as having blue or purple hair and a nose ring.

Well like all stereotypes, this is based on an element of truth - same with the 'soy boy' thing. I'm thinking of when HMG posted that collage of photos of earnest-looking young white men, all in glasses, all with a stubbly beard and all doing that weird open-mouth smile-gasp thing with both thumbs up.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Garishness as a badge of pride.

Perhaps a I'm not going to confirm to your bougie aesthetic standards by NOT wearing gigantic boots and a cannabis leaf embroidered waistcoat, maaan

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Garishness as a badge of pride.

Perhaps a I'm not going to confirm to your bougie aesthetic standards by NOT wearing gigantic boots and a cannabis leaf embroidered waistcoat, maaan

I'm ignoring the garishness of hypercapitalist fashion here, aren't I...

luka

Yeah come on corpse put some work into your own tgread. This is low energy posting. Get Serious!