colds/allergies which last a day

version

Anyone get these? It started happening to me a few years ago. I'll wake up absolutely streaming, antihistamines won't do anything and the next day it's vanished without a trace. I'm pretty sure no cold goes that quickly, but if it's an allergic thing then it's strange the hayfever tablets don't touch it.

luka

I get minor colds that last a day. I don't tend to get colds that last more than a day any more so I think of it as an improvement. Sometimes the anti histamines shift it actually. I always pop one and often it dies the trick.

Leo

ha...yeah, that came off a little harsh, was just joking. sort of.

luka, I'm amazed you don't have frequent colds, since you're outside and interacting with the public all day long, taking their germ-invested pound notes. maybe you instruct them to put the cash in the designated container and avoid physical contact?

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Could be dust. Try covering your pillow with a clean t shirt for a few nights. Fresh one each night, and see what happens.

version

Yeah, I thought that. I've got it atm and I dusted a bunch of shit and moved some books around last night, but I'd have thought antihistamines would do something if that was the case.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Secret world government testing out single-use GMO viruses created to insert behaviour-modification DNA into our genomes using CRISPR gene editing tech.

version

Never drink on an empty stomach, stop drinking at the right time, drink loads of water before bed.