Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOIN' THE LAMBETH WARP: novel-length story collection - out now on Kindle!

Default DOIN' THE LAMBETH WARP: novel-length story collection - out now on Kindle!

Bizarre and gruesome disappearances in Dalston and Bloomsbury; a city-wide catastrophe triggered by an ancient monolith; the ghastly truth about Harrow; drugs, decadence, incest, madness, murder; a diabolically bad pub band and the most excruciating dinner party of all time: all this and much more is found in Doin' the Lambeth Warp, a collection of stories, flash fiction, poems and miscellaneous pieces of writing with an emphasis on the weird and the horrible. Most are set in London, although other locations include Oxford, a nameless French city and various places outside of material reality altogether.

UK customers

USA customers
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Good on you Tea. It's good to do things like this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Good on you Tea. It's good to do things like this.
    Cheers.

Wow, you were quick off the mark with that reply!

I'm pretty chuffed with it actually. Need to find some way of getting it reviewed. I'm crap at all the self-promotion stuff.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

That stuff is unnecessary. It's for losers. The important thing is to make the book.

Then to start making another one. It's not a career. It's about personal hygiene.

I suppose that's true. At the same time, I'm as much a sucker for praise as anyone else is, and I'd like to be able to reach a wider audience. And it'd be great to see some of my writing in print one of these days.

wow, way to go, tea! had no idea you're a writer, what other secrets are you keeping? just hope this doesn't derail Sid viscous to the back burner.

BTW, book sales are great but fast fame and money comes from selling the rights to TV or film. the plot line you describe sounds like it could be a BBC series, go out and find yourself a good agent!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:

This looks wicked!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sadmanbarty For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    This looks wicked!
    Positively diabolical.

Thanks for your kind words, everyone.

Now please buy a copy.

But is it Kindle only? What if you don't have a Kindle?

Quote Originally Posted by IdleRich View Post
    But is it Kindle only? What if you don't have a Kindle?
    Buy a Kindle, duh!

You can actually read Amazon ebooks on any device, you don't need a kindle. You just download the reader from the store. One time faff.

Quote Originally Posted by catalog View Post
    You can actually read Amazon ebooks on any device, you don't need a kindle. You just download the reader from the store. One time faff.
    Good point, thanks.

Come on Rich, no excuse now.