Katabasis

sadmanbarty

Dark psychedelia. Bad trips. Skunk paranoia. Martin Sheen in a Saigon hotel room. Cold turkey. Itching. Fidgeting. Vomiting. Cabin fever. Dirty Sprites. H Block cells smeared with shit. Darkcore with the sickest most insane sonics.

When you've lost everything, even yourself. Where is that place and what does it mean?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
darkcore was the revolution that we are feeling the ramifications of today. just like the Chinese said in the 1970s that the consequences of the 1789 french revolution are not over, the consequences of darkcore have still yet to be completed. eventually there must bbe a music that goes faster (not in terms of bpm but sheer information) than human perception. and that's really when the sickest most insane sonics will come to the fore.

luka

They chose Ketamine as the drug to set the mood for this mix since it best embodies the proverbial void that characterizes their music taste and lifestyle.

luka

To what extent does this kind of ketamine facilitated wallowing in the dark side count? The black clad industrial/techno crossover. Very euro.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
To what extent does this kind of ketamine facilitated wallowing in the dark side count? The black clad industrial/techno crossover. Very euro.

ketamine is not as prominent as you may think on the industrial techno scene. it's more speed/pills/mephadrone (when that was still around) 2c-e and acid if they can be sourced. which is what made me laugh about people like dominic datwun bigging up deep tech. the most ketamine music on the planet, derived from all that german indie 00s electro house. one guy was talking to me in the corsica club corridors once when my mate was playing all early 150bpm+ magnetic north barnstormers mumbling in such a dejectedway 'you got any ketamine?' should have punched the cunt right then and there. Do I look the type of person to do bumps of ket? if I'm going to do k I'll do 500 mg doses in my own room whilst listening to florian hecker or Xenakis. please.

this was ketamine's 92 hands in the air moment. quite boring. but also, Mark Radford basically recycled this into infinity and made it a CIA psyop

Last edited:

luka

They chose Ketamine as the drug to set the mood for this mix since it best embodies the proverbial void that characterizes their music taste and lifestyle.

I was just speculating based on this funny quote and the euro-fashion for industrial-techno