I collected £13,000 in lost rings so far this year

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
[QUOTE 84871].
big lol. I've never dreamt about the internet, or computers, once, weirdly, given I spend so much time on them.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

tryptych

waiting for a time
This Dissensus thread haunts my dreams.

Are they dreams of weird, Clyclopean buildings with angles that arn't quite right that instill an otherworldy dread?

You want to get that looked at, I hear it can turn out badly... ;)

swears

preppy-kei
The love the way Yoghurt is all: "Riddle me this, the first is in eye but not in a pie, etc, etc..."

swears

preppy-kei
gg_ravenbig.jpg

swears

preppy-kei
Sometimes I'll be drifting off to sleep, thinking about something or other and some part of my brain will try and google for it. Then I'll wake up a little bit "Wait a minute, my fucking MIND doesn't have an ethernet connection." All those William Gibson novels as a kid, eh...

swears

preppy-kei
Anyone every get a little, unthinking urge to google something while nowhere near a PC? Or am I just going nuts?

mistersloane

Anyone every get a little, unthinking urge to google something while nowhere near a PC? Or am I just going nuts?

We used to ring the operator on the phone at moments like that, pre-internet. Best one was at 4 in the morning and I couldn't remember what the pieces on the monopoly board were, the operator lady had the whole call centre arguing about it for me.

tom pr

well clearly you won't be finding any lost rings today. ;)

I had the same message btw - no idea how that works...

mistersloane

I think creating a new account would be the way to do it unless it's asking for computer proper passwords, in which case no way. We need a geek. shouts *geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks*