luka

No. Someone called Tom Lea is. He used to post here but everyone laughed at him so he stopped.

luka

Loads of millionaires in the world. Don't think anyone here really had that ambition.

Leo

Dr Martens advertisement controversy

In 2007, some controversy was caused when Dr Martens placed an advertisement in FACT featuring manipulated photographs of a number of dead rock musicians so that they appeared to be wearing the company's boots in heaven. When some of these musicians' families saw the advert, they reacted angrily, leading Dr Martens to dismiss their advertising agency, Saatchi & Saatchi.[1][2]

:crylarf:

I remember that! I think I recall Courtney Love sued on behalf of Kurt's estate.

luka

Someone somewhere In The world would have one but I don't think I'd be able to track it down even if it was online. I don't care really, there's loads of amazing sets out there, way more than I need. I've got a tonne of tapes myself I never listen to.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Someone somewhere In The world would have one but I don't think I'd be able to track it down even if it was online. I don't care really, there's loads of amazing sets out there, way more than I need. I've got a tonne of tapes myself I never listen to.

get a £10 alba tapedeck and put them in the computer.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

unless you already gave them to slackk for grimetapes.

luka

UK Cheese is a very good strain but like all these things there's a lot of fake product and there's a lot of substandard product out there. My mate sold a load he grew to Wu Tang Clan and they absolutely loved it.