Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: has hip hop been "aesthetically brutalised"?

i like em young what can i say. corpsey's getting on a bit now isnt he

droid- grandad, strained relationship with his son luka.

luka- my old man

corpsey- older brother who i love with all my heart, but who i take for granted. luka love's him more than he loves me

crowley- mean cousin from the states

benny- hot older sister who's come back from uni for the summer so that she can give us all a bollocking with her newly acquired feminist theory

craner- cool uncle who lets you get drunk when you're 11. when he drinks he's slightly pervy with with benny and you can't tell if it's a joke or not.

tea- rotund aunt, lives in the country. makes nice cakes, but then says things about 'the blacks' which we all choose to ignore

yaldrin- foreighn exchange student who doesn't say much, but there's always non-english rap emanating from his room. benny fancies him

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sadmanbarty For This Useful Post:

Wahahahaha! Seniority! And from the mouth of babes.

Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    droid- grandad, strained relationship with his son luka.

luka- my old man

corpsey- older brother who i love with all my heart, but who i take for granted. luka love's him more than he loves me

crowley- mean cousin from the states

benny- hot older sister who's come back from uni for the summer so that she can give us all a bollocking with her newly acquired feminist theory

craner- cool uncle who lets you get drunk when you're 11. when he drinks he's slightly pervy with with benny and you can't tell if it's a joke or not.

tea- rotund aunt, lives in the country. makes nice cakes, but then says things about 'the blacks' which we all choose to ignore

yaldrin- foreighn exchange student who doesn't say much, but there's always non-english rap emanating from his room. benny fancies him
    i love you both equally boys.