Oh fuck, I hope everyone's alright.

Fiddy

me and blackdown both well. I've blogged. Internet and phones not working properly still so try not too panic too much if you're waiting to hear from people in central london. v. sad.

mms

sometimes
just getting on with it really, one man down due to the transport lockdown so more to do .
not really suprised or shocked, its the inevitable confirmation of my paranoia really, just prepared for more if it happens to come, which i hope it doesn't.
Glad everyone is ok here.

Melmoth

Bruxist
I'm fine, just back from central london. Army on the streets but everything weirdly calm. My wife missed the city bombs by minutes.

We're in for a fairly unpleasant time.

C

captain easychord

yes londoners take care and i hope you're all OK.

Elan

Blackbird
I hope you are all okay and that London returns to normal soon, though I am guessing that will be the 'new normal.' My thoughts are with you all.

satanmcnugget

it's odd that my first thoughts on hearing the horrid news were immediately of the UK blogging crew...just glad to hear everyone seems to be ok...keeping my fingers crossed

geezus :(

polystyle

Everybody ok ?

Also thought immediately of all you Dissensus people when we heard the sad news .
Relief to hear everyone's ok as per last reports ,
Go easy tonight , be safe everybody

bruno

est malade
one shocked person in chile

just heard about the blasts, the unnecessary deaths. this is fucked up. to all in the uk, especially londoners: keep your heads up!

turtles

in the sea
yeah this is pretty heartbreaking, hope everyone's alright.

who haven't we heard from yet? luka? craner? mpc? anyone else? it's amazing how worried you can get about people you only know via the internet.

blissblogger

awoke to horrible news

in Santa Monica, CA

relieved to hear that it looks like all cru in london unscathed

thoughts are with you

simon

k-punk

Spectres of Mark
bipedaldave said:
yeah this is pretty heartbreaking, hope everyone's alright.

who haven't we heard from yet? luka? craner? mpc? anyone else? it's amazing how worried you can get about people you only know via the internet.

yes, the internet - and dissensus especially - has been really fantastic today...

haven't heard from luke and craner.. has anyone else? Hope they're ok...

Woebot

glad everyone is OK.

bit touch and go here actually. everything seemed to happen SMACK BANG around us.

all week ive been tubing via old street to green park (today too) but yesterday, bizarrely/luckily, i was told to work from home.

c was taking a bus up to islington with baby sam. first heard about everything via mms. couldnt get hold of her on the mobile and started panicking a bit. at last she got through and i went to islington to pick her up in the car (she tears/jelly) then we picked up lulu from nursery.

that would have been that but parents in law were down from glasgow and mother-in-law was collecting fellowship from here (http://www.rcplondon.ac.uk/) at ceremony which wasnt cancelled. we had to drive through town on a really inauspicious route (gt russell square > kings cross > tavistock square) to regents park. traffic was mental, scary vibes, masses of people in the street and 6 of us squeezed in a tiny VW.

trip home even more mental. diversions everywhere had to get home via holloway and traffic crawled. took 2 hours.

spent all day waiting for the second wave of attacks.

appalling to hear of the deaths and casualties (700!!!) but i cant help but feel we got off lightly....400 dead in Madrid..........3000 in New York....