Oh fuck, I hope everyone's alright.

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
I'm feeling really rubbish today.

Walked for hour and half Victoria to St Pancras yesterday, weird seeing pedestrian London, crowds going my way... had to walk all roundback of st Pancras but there was a train waiting there and ten minutes after arriving at station I was on my way home to Sheffield... got back, saw the boys asleep in bed, said hello to Carolyn who fortytunately had loads of friends round to cheer her up, drinking wine... I went upstairs to listen to noisecore and dancehall, came down and just flopped with Carolyn... Spent morning in park with family and friends and am just in shick about it all; half an hour later and I would've been in middle of it.

jwd

has anyone heard anything from diggedy derek walmsley?

thoughts and love to all dissensus london & uk crew...

arcaNa

Snakes + Ladders
-Fuck.
I've run out of words for once...
This is terrible, terrible.
Best wishes and thoughts...
Take care, all London/UK crew...
We're thinking of you
X

mms

sometimes
postie reckons there are more attacks going on and he said there are tons of cops around the royal free - never know maybe one of the suspects is there , maybe they are just getting testimonies.
All the posties round here are a bit fucking crazy anyway, ones we used to have were obsessed with the masons and used to try and get us to burn masonic meetings they had secretley recorded on muffled tape to cd.
Oh and very few will actually come to this building as we share a block with gay times.

Last edited:

mpc

wasteman
i'm alive. my friend dan (7yg) was on train behind one blown up (the aldgate one i think). close, but no cigar.

Rachel Verinder

unfortunately my friend and fellow ilxor liz d is still missing. it's not looking good but all i can do is to continue hoping until we know for certain one way or the other... :(

Elan

Blackbird
Two minutes' silence here this morning on the TTC; it doesn't feel long enough. I can't think of anything else to write now - I can only hope all goes well. Hugs to you, Marcello, and everyone else right now...