GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

DJL

i'm joking
simon silverdollar said:
is maths and english going to be the title of the new dizzee album then? what a great title!

(mind you, he does have a habit of changing his mind about these things doesn't he?- boy in da corner was going to be called 'dizzee new heights', i think...)

Some people were saying that it is the title on the RWD forum. This blog also has a post about it: http://oneplaylist.blogspot.com/

boomnoise

♫
GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc - possibly also questions to save spamthreading?

anyone know anything about the newham generals album?

clappa

Aka Skrewface
What the kebab Xiquet, are you in here too? LOL
I thought I was seeing double (in reference to a reply to the "DHR.com" thread)

S

simon silverdollar

boomnoise said:
GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc - possibly also questions to save spamthreading?

anyone know anything about the newham generals album?

to be honest when i started the thread, i didn't really give a shit about grime spamthreading- i just thought it'd be nice and convenient to have a lot of grime stuff in one place.

dunno much about the newham generals album, other than frontline will be the single off it, and it's got the amazing 'mic centre' on it.

S

simon silverdollar

lil flip said:
Meridian Crew at the Old Blue Last tonight has been cancelled apparently.
shit, where'd you hear that? is any grime happening there tonight?

3Feet

lil flip said:
There's a different night listed on the Vice website now, I don't know what happened to their grime night;

http://www.viceland.com/global/htdocs/events_uk.php

Rumour has it there was a bit of a scuffle at the end of the last one, so the night's been put on hold/cancelled for the moment...

Anyone make it to FWD last night? It was a good one! Newham Generals were there, followed by Riko, Wiley, Scratchy, Flo Dan - and Jammer made an appearance as well

luka

newham generals are making a mixtape. i guess as a way to promote the forthcoming album. looks like scoobee is going to be on the mixtape, although you never know with that lot.

jammer

3Feet said:
Rumour has it there was a bit of a scuffle at the end of the last one, so the night's been put on hold/cancelled for the moment...

Anyone make it to FWD last night? It was a good one! Newham Generals were there, followed by Riko, Wiley, Scratchy, Flo Dan - and Jammer made an appearance as well

1. the reason the vice night is cancelled is because nobody bought any alcohol.

2. FWD was kinda shower yesterday, but Geeneus' set was somewhat lacking in the phallomorphic rigour, so prevolent in logan's set at the vice night.

3. Crazy D is like an empty prison - a waste of bars.

S

simon silverdollar

it's a bit pathetic that they've stopped doing grime after only one night of it- you can't really judge the success or viability of a club after only one night, surely?

mms

sometimes
simon silverdollar said:
it's a bit pathetic that they've stopped doing grime after only one night of it- you can't really judge the success or viability of a club after only one night, surely?

true but have you been there it is rubbish

C

captain easychord

'ardkore 'nuum in full effect, exhibit A

anyone check out the garna set that's up on RWD? go to about 30:00 in.... manga bigging up the "darkside fam. straight up... one of them XTC type tunes" over a garna production, that samples Acen "trip to the moon" (i think) brap!

S

simon silverdollar

i've got one garna set where an MC goes, 'who is responsible? who are the founders? hang tight the crew who used to play rounders', which is quite a spectacular way to big up wiley!