GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

S

simon silverdollar

simon silverdollar said:
will do it tonight for you sir.

apologies, i went out last night and so didn't get round to doing this. will definitely do it tonight tho.

S

simon silverdollar

HELL_SD said:
yeah cheers cuz but you might want to boost them levels ;)

i know, it's cuz rinse reception is so shit where i live- its comes out really faint and quiet.

gumdrops

have to say, great as it is to hear dizzee on pirate radio again, im really not feeling his new flow. the energy in his delivery is still brilliant, and hes still got one of the most distinct voices, but that new flow is a bit too clipped and 'jerky'. i know he doesnt want to be sounding the same year after year but it seems a bit of a shame if this is how hes gonna sound all the time now....

edit:
on second listen to that set, dizzee's flow isnt that bad. not really as good as what he used to be like, but it just takes a while to get used to.

Last edited:

tox

Factory Girl
simon silverdollar said:
i know, it's cuz rinse reception is so shit where i live- its comes out really faint and quiet.

Cheers for the file. I boosted the levels and posted it over at my blog... http://toomanyscenes.blogspot.com/

There's also a version floating around on barefiles.com which might be worth a look although I haven't heard the quality yet.

As for the quality of the music, I'm quite impressed. Much better than that set back in January. Pretty excited about the new album, but nowhere near as excited as when I started hearing the new bits and pieces from Showtime. Dizzee playing any festivals this year? Loved that set from Creamfields before Showtime dropped, even if D Double was a bit weak then.

Tha Megatron

luka said:

Thanx for sharing this! Now I have a way of showing all of my american friends (locals from my area in the Bay Area) what a real live grime event is like. They can see how hyphy it gets! :)

Jezmi

Olli Oliver Steichelsmein
Tha Megatron said:
Thanx for sharing this! Now I have a way of showing all of my american friends (locals from my area in the Bay Area) what a real live grime event is like. They can see how hyphy it gets! :)

Wiley vs Lethal, same studio as Crazy T vs Dizzee innit?