GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

AZIZA

Apologies but need the dons in here to holler we can get to trading

I got a lot of eski/sublow/grime for trade plenty rare shit that you won't find (bare 320s too from vinyl rips) but need to get back stuff i've lost when my hard drive wiped in 2012

Looking to fill the holes pause

Anyone with a good collection holler. Looking mostly for hard to find Black Ops (the dubs, the weird VIPs that arent in your grime riddim packs), Wiley (the rare ones), Macabre Unit, Slimzee, Jammer, Danny Weed (not the bait ones, apply to all really) Geeneus/Wizzbit, Target, DaVinchi, Alias, D Double, Dizzee (Chinky Ting n the other rare ones) Tubby, Footsie, Wookie, Waifa, Rapid, Dirt Dange etc You get my drift really

Get at me.

pantha

i have chinky ting i'll trade you for summat rare..

also if your interested:
jammer -army inst.
wiley - blizzard/devil mix/drums mix
wiley - freeze/devil mix
wiley - ski slope
danny weed creeper remix
jammer - jiggy
jammer - larver
wiley - untitled (its good, from eskimo 2 vinyl, 160 bpm aswell sounds great with footwork lol)
dizzee - i luv u VIP (just a rip from a live show tho, but quality)
roll deep regular instrumental
dizzee - trapped inst.
dj marsta - gridlock 4x4
ruff squad - koco/inst.
jammer - pit & jam/inst.
essentials - shut down shop/inst.
stutta - konk/inst.
ruff squad - burial/1999/kabe/laydown (all inst.)
jammer - rude boy/inst
neckle camp - not in sight/inst. (has greatest jammer lyric ever: 'i start collecting chains, collecting rings, collecting things, go to the dvd player start ejecting things! brand new copy of lord of the rings, might as well say i'm the lord of ya things!' LOL

anyway all great beats, not amazing quality tho.. hit me up if you have any rare old shit to trade too

e/y

yeah, thanks a lot for streaming it, was really fun. all the sets were were really good, Champion's and Royal-T's were my favourites. happy birthday Butterz!