Page 495 of 762 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505545595 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 11429

Thread: GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

  1. #7411
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    just struck me

    geeneus looks like an elven archer



    and marcus looks like an orc warrior



    on the rinse covers.
    Last edited by viktorvaughn; 06-10-2009 at 08:42 PM.

  2. #7412

    Default

    Cue the Frodo Skank in 3,2,1....
    The Konspiracy Group:Sound/Word/Vision
    Http://www.thekonspiracygroup.com

  3. #7413
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    1,933

    Default

    tune that's playing NOW!!

    who made it??

    heard it at beyond.

    Big.

  4. #7414

  5. #7415
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sevilla
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    Fingers crossed for Wiley on better form for tomorrow. Flashes of greatness still there though.

    Lets hope he doesn't make like a 38 bus eh?

  6. #7416
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    1,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benny B View Post
    Fingers crossed for Wiley on better form for tomorrow. Flashes of greatness still there though.

    Lets hope he doesn't make like a 38 bus eh?
    he was lick up.

    still good to hear him on radio tho.

  7. #7417
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Better quality rip:

    JJ Ft. Wiley - Rinse FM - 06-10-09 - GrimeForum.com.mp3 (37.33 MB)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1dkiyojwymz

    "Oh my God I am missing Eastenders in that case, I need to watch it... shit. I didn't know... What's the day today? Tuesday? Oh my Lord I'm watching it at 10 o'clock on BBC3"

  8. #7418
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Boy View Post
    Has anyone copped Big H - Street Crime UK yet? I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned on here yet. It's hilariously good. Hilarious because of how Big H can just disappear for a few years and then come back with one of the best CDs of 2009. This kind of comeback isn't working so well for some others (*cough*Roachee*cough*Sharkey*cough*).

    Bossman was really hurting on that Logan set on Monday tho.
    I'm going to order it tomorrow. I think only UK Recordshop has it at the minute?

    Logan Sama Ft. Big H, Skepta, Bossman & Jme - 05-10-09 - GrimeForum.com.mp3 (23.31 MB)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2kjmzd3nlng

    + JME's Over Me is out on Juno Download - Original + Silencer remix
    http://www.junodownload.com/ppps/pro...1475897-02.htm

  9. #7419
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    brooklyn, ny
    Posts
    1,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Boy View Post
    Has anyone copped Big H - Street Crime UK yet? I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned on here yet. It's hilariously good. Hilarious because of how Big H can just disappear for a few years and then come back with one of the best CDs of 2009. This kind of comeback isn't working so well for some others (*cough*Roachee*cough*Sharkey*cough*).

    Bossman was really hurting on that Logan set on Monday tho.
    was listening to old roll deep stuff today on the ipod and wondering wtf happened w/ roachee... last thing i heard was that garbage pop track he did w/ tinchy... he lost his flow, which is sad, b/c at his best he was uncontainable...

    also realized that Flame Grilled Whopper may have been The Last Great Roll Deep tune...

  10. #7420
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    4,341

    Default

    this mz bratt track on no hats no hoods has a really really good beat. its like lo-fi waifer. no idea who produced it though.

    so good to hear wiley on radio again. some good vocals played before he started mcing too. grime radio seems right again

  11. #7421
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,275

    Default

    is Wiley gonna be on rinse tonight as well then?

  12. #7422
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    is Wiley gonna be on rinse tonight as well then?
    He said he was, but who knows? He seemed to be learning his bars again and practising last night. Eastenders isn't on and I doubt he is a Corrie fan so hopefully he turns up.

    Maybe he is getting ready for a Lord of the Mic clash?

  13. #7423
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    he was chattin bout maxi's b day bash too

  14. #7424
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sevilla
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gumdrops View Post
    this mz bratt track on no hats no hoods has a really really good beat. its like lo-fi waifer. no idea who produced it though.

    You mean on the DJ Magic mix cd? I think its Brains. And didn't he produce that amazing talking tune on Trims Soulfood vol.3?

  15. #7425
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    2,662

    Default

    I'm pretty sure Brains works at a bar up the street from my apartment. Yes, in Toronto.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •