GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

rubberdingyrapids

does anyone have a link to the mix elijah posted a while back - it was DOK b2b with silkie? (im sure i didnt just imagine this). was trying to find audio of it just now but not getting anywhere.

wise

bare BARE BONES
first one is N.A.S.T.Y. from the B side of Kano's Vice Versa (Boys love Girls) a Jammer production

wise

bare BARE BONES
tracklist from Grime Forum

Jammer - Thug

Wizzbit - Poppadoms

Jammer - NASTY

Jammer - Let's Go

DJ Wonder - What

Exemen - Far East

Jammer - Weedman

Wiley - Ground Zero

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Wow, thanks! Any idea if these ever got released, the Jammer ones for example? Or what about Exemen - Far East? I cant even find ANY info on that. Most of them are on YouTube BTW except for that Exemen track and Jammer - Thug.

Simon78

Wow, thanks! Any idea if these ever got released, the Jammer ones for example? Or what about Exemen - Far East? I cant even find ANY info on that. Most of them are on YouTube BTW except for that Exemen track and Jammer - Thug.

Thug & Let's go are both off the Mystic EP http://www.discogs.com/Jammer-Mystic-EP/release/919277

One of my favourite Grime records that. Every tune is quality

Weedman is on the B-Side of Why. I've been after a copy of this for ages but it never seems to pop up on Discogs for some reason http://www.discogs.com/Jammer-Why/release/1825071

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Thug is also on Jammer's N.A.S.T.Y. mix which should be floating round the net, it's mixed into the next tune though.

I'd really like an unmixed mp3 of it just to play at my house though, top tune.

Simon78

Thug is also on Jammer's N.A.S.T.Y. mix which should be floating round the net, it's mixed into the next tune though.

I'd really like an unmixed mp3 of it just to play at my house though, top tune.

I've got that N.A.S.T.Y mix cd if anyone wants it as 320s? The one you can DL at the moment is 128k mp3s

Its got Jammer - Mystic on it which is one of my favourite ever Grime tunes.

Last edited:

Simon78

Uploaded it as 320s if anyone wants it? Click on the Murkle Man to Download

Jammer - N.A.S.T.Y mix for Deuce

1 Kano – Boys Love Girls
2 Biggaman – Player Featuring – Ears
3 Jammer – Take You Out Featuring – Biggaman
4 Jammer – Lyrical Combat Featuring – Hyper
5 DaVinche – Doing It Now Featuring – Essentials
6 Jammer – Don't Ya Know Featuring – Diamond Click
7 Jammer – Birds In Da Sky Featuring – D Double E
8 DaVinche – Grimey
9 Jammer – One & All
10 Jammer – Burnout
11 DaVinche – Eyes On You
12 Jammer – Destruction
13 Mr. Wong – Orchestra
14 Jammer – Weed Man
15 Jammer, Wiley & Biggaman – Pick & Mix
16 Jammer – Why
17 Jammer – Thug
18 Biggaman & Jammer – Let Go
19 Biggaman – Scuff Ya Pumas
20 Jammer – Mystic
21 Lewi White – Platoon
22 Lewi White – Dungeon
23 Lewi White – Lost In London
24 Lewi White – Star Ship

wise

bare BARE BONES
Apparently Jammer's got a whole album of old stuff coming out soon to follow that 5 track free ep I posted upthread.
Fingers crossed Thug'll be on there

Simon78

They're a bit expensive though at £30, I think I paid around £12 each for my copies. Mind you Grime records seem to have got really expensive on Discogs recently for some reason.

There's a copy of the Jammer / Wong 12" Chinkrasta / Kung Fu as well http://www.discogs.com/Jammer-Wong-Chinkrasta/release/2716183

I asked him to put Mystic and Why/Weedman on that free ep. Would really like digital copies of all of the old Jammer tunes.

Simon78

Has Chronik released a newer mixtape than the Free Chronik one? I checked and don't think so but thought I'd double check here.

Nah, he put the 'Man In The Boot' ep out though

and a few videos/freestyles

+ he's on the Horror Show vocal

Did anyone ever DL this Waifer tune when it was about? Really want it

spookybizzle

Hey all

Click here to download my latest 'Grimey Mondays' 25th June show with a few new bits from myself Spooky in the mix up

Follow me on Twitter @SpartanSpooky as this Friday im dropping a free EP #FollowFridayEP 6 tunes including this:

Until next time...

Last edited:

Elijah

Butterz
tumblr_m4s7lfmbTA1r5zi9i.png

next week