Page 762 of 762 FirstFirst ... 262662712752760761762
Results 11,416 to 11,429 of 11429

Thread: GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

He only gets addressed for his racism on twitter, more than likely homophobia or something.

From Sectionfive

lol at all the people furiously searching the dissensus archives right now for other inflammatory things he might have posted here

Did you ever have run ins with Logan or Scuba, Luka?

Think I had a mild run in with zomby once on dubstepforum and then you dragged me into your Twitter beef

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

Speaking of grime bods disgraced via twitter, I now (perhaps unjustly) can't see a Wiley tweet without thinking about his alleged creeping on a 14 year old. Reckon that was just dizzee smearing him? Cos I remember Devlin saying the same thing about him back in the day.

Mind you same applies to led Zeppelin and Bowie to name but two

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    Think I had a mild run in with zomby once on dubstepforum and then you dragged me into your Twitter beef
    Laugh it up Corpse, you weren't the one he kept threatening to run up on.

And yeah, at this point its been over a decade and a half of Wiley dodging accusations of statutory on someone who may or may not have been related to a fromer friend/collaborator (its all musical hearsay so I don't wanna go into details but like, it's been in multiple feuds).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CrowleyHead For This Useful Post:

Tbh I didn't even see what happened with that zomby thing somehow I wasn't on Twitter at the time (doesn't sound like me I know) - he was threatening you?!

Logged on and I think he'd blocked me or something. Dark Star have blocked me to this day, either because of the zomby thing or because I'm a prick who knows?

my brother went to school with one of the girls i think. i'll ask him next time i catch up with him.
    zomby thing one of my finest twitter moments tbh

Was searching for Scuba dirt here a while back. Seem to remember a thread where he said he'd like to murder Palestinian children and piss on their corpses.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to droid For This Useful Post:

Will say though, Zomby having the hads for that spiritually anemic prick Hudson Mohawke only encourages me to meet him and swing on him. Pecking order and all that there.

aint logged into this mess for ages but the Logan thing brought me out the dirt. I feel sorry for the lad but it was coming in this day age of internet history, reminds me i should delete all the stuff ive posted on here just incase i get 'famous / decent job'

Since Uptown forum Logan was wild on the keys but he never got a slap from loads of people he annoyed, seemed like he got away with it. But the BBC and the world of the snowflake didnt like his comments. Guess it means people should just post adverts on socials.

Also what he said was wrong but grime lyrics are full of hateful things against women and all sorts

Anyway, hi to anyone who rememebers my magnificent posts

<3

16. The Following User Says Thank You to outraygeous For This Useful Post:

its a 'just wanted to join in the banter and be one of the lads with your black mates but overstepping the invisible line' scenario

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    its a 'just wanted to join in the banter and be one of the lads with your black mates but overstepping the invisible line' scenario
    This is it

A lot less obviously inflammatory than a good bit of stuff he has put online down the years but right move from the beeb. Interesting to consider how swiftly they cut him loose though isn't it? The show was probably in some form of development or consideration a while before it started as such and we are more used to a bit of 'management' or wait and see from institutions.

I would be a paid up member of the snowflake mob but still wincing a bit at the suggestion that he is some sort of carpetbagging interloper. Bit bizarre watching the contribution of Danny Weed, Gee, Slimzee, Maximum, Scratchy, etc, etc vanish. Like Westwood before, Sama has definitely benefited career or otherwise from being one of the whites guys, even if he did put a lot of it to good use, but the momentum behind the scene now probably has the opportunities and who's getting them being weighed up in different ways.
    Last edited by Sectionfive; 10-11-2017 at 09:02 PM.