GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

elgato

I just dont know
jesus

just heard Gully Brook Lane by Joker

what on earth is that?! and Retro Racer! outrageous. ive heard a lot of buzz around him, and now i definately can see why, he's unbelievable

viktorvaughn

Wiley is retiring! Maximum showerman is leaving the game....at least for a while.

viewtopic.php

Ach!

Turd on the Run
You can see his point. Whether he sticks to it, and just makes beats, hmm...
Anyway, Jay-Z retired a couple of years ago, then he brought a new album out. Could just be hype for his new LP.

Last edited:
logan don't be bitter because

Ah good old low life records.

I'm sure they all found that most hilarious.

Shame it's not any good.

Back(pack) to the drawing board

your involved in a scene that is always in a state of flux, is malfunctioning, unorganised, verges on parody at time and has hardly any business approach - it was funny

Low Life aren't backpackers man - you actually met some of those guys?

"we back" (c) Murs

Last edited:

luca

Thought it was time to do a next mix

just a quick 20 minute rinseout

DOWNLOAD

Tracklist

Virgo ft B Live & Flirta D - The Clack Riddim
Dexplicit - Resistance
Herbzman - Untitled
Rossi B & Luca ft Gully Gang - Music Money
Plastician - Badboy
Essentials Feat Snipekeedo - So Much Better
Shots - Warville
Dubchild - Shaolin Riddim
Skepta - Freestyle
Joker - Gully Brook Lane
Rossi B & Luca ft Wiley - Music Money Freestyle
Wiley - shangooli
Plastician - Real Things
Roll Deep - Hickory Dickory
Skream - Dutch Flowerz

eproductionmuzc

Wild Horses
Check out HCP...Hoodie Club Productions...the only episode we have up is just a rough cut...not great...but we should have up episode 2 "Hoodie Invasion" sometime soon...maybe the first weekend in February! Check out our myspace...where you can also find a link to our youtube page and add us as your myspace friend!

http://www.myspace.com/hoodieclubproductions/

Thanks!

HCP Crew
:cool:

xenon

Wild Horses
I've heard some talk before of what it would have been like if Wiley had decided to just make one Tunnel Vision mixtape with all great tracks, instead of five with some sub-par tracks on them. So, I decided to make a Tunnel Vision compilation with what I thought would make up that one really great mixtape. I've posted it here if any of you are interested in listening.

not being bad

I've heard some talk before of what it would have been like if Wiley had decided to just make one Tunnel Vision mixtape with all great tracks, instead of five with some sub-par tracks on them. So, I decided to make a Tunnel Vision compilation with what I thought would make up that one really great mixtape. I've posted it here if any of you are interested in listening.

but Wiley's already stated that he wants to retire and provide for his daughter and your posting up the best joints from some of his efforts?

plus...shouldn't you wait till the other 5 land? now that would be sick lol

xenon

Wild Horses
but Wiley's already stated that he wants to retire and provide for his daughter and your posting up the best joints from some of his efforts?

plus...shouldn't you wait till the other 5 land? now that would be sick lol

Volume 5 was the last one. He may have retired, but we still have 'Playtime Is Over' coming out in April, his rumoured 'Umbrella' mixtape might be dropping soon, plus I think we might be seeing a series of 'Crossfire' mixtapes. Did anyone else notice the last Wiley track on T.V. vol. 5 was called 'Crossfire Snippet, and that at the beginning of the track he says 'It's Eskiboy, Crossfire Volume 1, nothing long'. Maybe those will be the other five mixtapes he was talking about releasing, like the Tunnel Vision volumes 7 and 8 with production from just skepta and jme, those might now be Crossfire volumes 2 and 3. Who knows with wiley? We'll have to wait and see.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos

Hell maybe if someone was able to do this for him, and it was 2 years earlier, he wouldn't have retired.

Ach!

Turd on the Run
Thought it was time to do a next mix

just a quick 20 minute rinseout

DOWNLOAD

Tracklist

Virgo ft B Live & Flirta D - The Clack Riddim
Dexplicit - Resistance
Herbzman - Untitled
Rossi B & Luca ft Gully Gang - Music Money
Plastician - Badboy
Essentials Feat Snipekeedo - So Much Better
Shots - Warville
Dubchild - Shaolin Riddim
Skepta - Freestyle
Joker - Gully Brook Lane
Rossi B & Luca ft Wiley - Music Money Freestyle
Wiley - shangooli
Plastician - Real Things
Roll Deep - Hickory Dickory
Skream - Dutch Flowerz

Big mix Luca!

Do you know if Baron PDC is still distributing?

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Just heard a new track from Dizzee's Maths and English called The Industry, played by Semtex, it's kinda his version of Labels by GZA, nice little Planet Rocky type synth line. Funky.