GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

forclosure

i'm always a sucker for a good riddim pack and this is good

only dud in this is Nasty Jack's version but then again i've never been a fan of him

Mr Williamz,Hyper and Sweetie Irie's versions>>>>>>>>>

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

The BBK takeover at the O2. Quite staggering to see how far the UK scene has come in the last decade. Back in 2007 I saw JME and Skepta do an unbilled set on a tiny stage at Glastonbury to a crowd of about 30 people. I remember seeing MCs performing at Dirty Canvas to a crowd that was almost as small. At one point it seemed like grime was commercially dead. These guys must feel on top of the world atm.

luka

lol at all the people furiously searching the dissensus archives right now for other inflammatory things he might have posted here

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Think I had a mild run in with zomby once on dubstepforum and then you dragged me into your Twitter beef :crylarf:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Speaking of grime bods disgraced via twitter, I now (perhaps unjustly) can't see a Wiley tweet without thinking about his alleged creeping on a 14 year old. Reckon that was just dizzee smearing him? Cos I remember Devlin saying the same thing about him back in the day.

Mind you same applies to led Zeppelin and Bowie to name but two

CrowleyHead

Think I had a mild run in with zomby once on dubstepforum and then you dragged me into your Twitter beef :crylarf:

Laugh it up Corpse, you weren't the one he kept threatening to run up on.

And yeah, at this point its been over a decade and a half of Wiley dodging accusations of statutory on someone who may or may not have been related to a fromer friend/collaborator (its all musical hearsay so I don't wanna go into details but like, it's been in multiple feuds).

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Tbh I didn't even see what happened with that zomby thing somehow I wasn't on Twitter at the time (doesn't sound like me I know) - he was threatening you?!

Logged on and I think he'd blocked me or something. Dark Star have blocked me to this day, either because of the zomby thing or because I'm a prick who knows?

luka

my brother went to school with one of the girls i think. i'll ask him next time i catch up with him.
zomby thing one of my finest twitter moments tbh

droid

Was searching for Scuba dirt here a while back. Seem to remember a thread where he said he'd like to murder Palestinian children and piss on their corpses.

CrowleyHead

Will say though, Zomby having the hads for that spiritually anemic prick Hudson Mohawke only encourages me to meet him and swing on him. Pecking order and all that there.