GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

petergunn

plywood violin

spookybizzle

Hey all. Just here to drop some stuff on ya.

1st off my 30 min Boiler Room mix which you can download here while you watch the footage below. Full tracklist here.

2nd off... Coolie Joyride FINALLY drops next month on Oil Gang. Vinyl and digital. Preview here.

https://soundcloud.com/spookybizzle/coolie-joyride-ep

3rd... my latest Grimey Mondays show can be grabbed here. Full tracklist here.

Last... but not least... a quick remix of the Lord Of The Mics 4 'All Star Anthem' that seems to be flying about up for free download:

https://soundcloud.com/spookybizzle/jammer-lotm4-allstars-spooky-mix

Enjoy all that til next time folks :)

Hey all. Just here to drop some stuff on ya.

1st off my 30 min Boiler Room mix which you can download here while you watch the footage below. Full tracklist here.

2nd off... Coolie Joyride FINALLY drops next month on Oil Gang. Vinyl and digital. Preview here.

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">
3rd... my latest Grimey Mondays show can be grabbed here. Full tracklist here.

Last... but not least... a quick remix of the Lord Of The Mics 4 'All Star Anthem' that seems to be flying about up for free download:

Enjoy all that til next time folks :)

DAT WORK DER

NATO

Nice mix. Really loving the quality of the production/mastering.
Something about the way this track listens is just beautiful: 2. Faze Miyake - GOMH REMIX

benw

Started my label back up again after a bit of a break. First release this year is Spooky - Coolie Joyride EP and its out on vinyl on the 18th of February with e digital out 2 weeks later.

Looks like I've got the EP after that sorted as well. Aiming for a May release on that one.

great news. coolie joyride is sick. loving all these dancehall / grime crossover trax. see also: slew dem playground & that other dancehall one from spooky. which i've forgotten the name of. has riko or someone on it on the clip on spooky's soundcloud?

Edit: so the last one i was talking about was chimpo's skeng teng and it was killa p and wariko on it. stupid.

Last edited:

Roshman

Does anyone have the Rude Kid 7 days EP he gave out for free? It's now listed as £7 on the bandcamp for some reason.

I just want Monday and Saturday.