Worship the colossal squid, puny humans!!!

O

Omaar

Giant Squid on Show

One of the biggest and most complete giant squids ever found is on display at London's Natural History Museum.

Measuring a monstrous 8.62m (28ft), the animal was caught off the coast of the Falkland Islands by a trawler....

Squid Link

rewch

further squid delights: Mesonychoteuthis hamiltoni

big squid found antarctica

also gargantism (?) in general with delightful images of improbably large specimens of many species, especially:

German Giants: Breeder Karl Szmolinsky, here in January 2007, breeds rabbits like this one weighing more than 20 pounds at his farm in Eberswalde, Germany.

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Oh right, that colossal squid dissection is what I was just mentioning in the fush thread. I'd forgotten about this thread!

Grafta

Mm, we have some of these round here it seems:
ColossalSquid.jpg

http://www.fish.govt.nz/en-nz/Press...mazing+specimen+of+worlds+largest+squid+in+NZ

STN

sou'wester
I'm not googling this, but I saw in the Metro today that a bloke's been jailed for having a picture of a man interfering with a dead squid, though he admits it may have been an octupus.

Anyway, he will be in trouble when the stars align, that is for sure.

swears

preppy-kei
Anyone ever see that Channel 4 doc about zoophiles? It's probs my second fave after that fat lecturer who filmed himself stalking Pete Doherty.

grizzleb

I liked the Channel 5 documentary about cunts who were into cars. 'Crash' styles. But less dark and more hilarious.