EAsy! IM VIRGINal, BREAK ME IN! (not my backdoors and not litterally! ok)

N-TYPE

whats goin on u lot? i just stopped bein a lazy bastard and decided to join up.

now i can bore u lot with absolute bollox aswell. im so excited.

now for a small kronik break...

Hold tight for the Rinse Fm CD PACK hitting stores soon:

Mixes frm

ROLLDEEP ENTOURAGE
RUFF SQWAD
SLIMZEE WID RIKO AND GODSGIFT
PLASTICMAN
LOGAN SAMA (FULL VOCAL SET)
JIGGY B (UK GARAGE SET)

AND BONUS DVD

++++++ALSO++++++

LOOK OUT FOR...

DJ N-TYPE PRESENTS: TERRAIN RECORDS 001

THE S.N.O EP

A: 1. BRING DA BEAT
2. THE GERM

B: 1. RED ALERT
2. GOD LOVES A TRYER

ALL TRACKS PRODUCED BY S.N.O.\0\0

test presses knockin about.

gotta plug dat shit. now im off for a work out cos i gettin a nice big wobbly beer belly and its fucking me off....

later

N-TYPE said:
++++++ALSO++++++

LOOK OUT FOR...

DJ N-TYPE PRESENTS: TERRAIN RECORDS 001

I have been looking out for it, mate. Still no luck round these parts.

Anyway, welcome aboard Mr. N-Type. I guess yer feelin lonely since dubplate forum crashed. See you at Subloaded III...

Last edited:

nomos

Administrator
N-Type - nice to see you here. Been loving your Rinse sets for a while now. We met at FWD in June. I was the Canadian guy in blue ;)

Leo

back when we had proper musicians and DJs posting! blackdown, ben ufo, stuart argabright, others i can't recall.

who are our current performing artists?

luka

logan sama cant forget him. slackk. mike paradinas. kode 9. jackmasters little brother, brackles, ed dmx, must be loads of others, loads of dubstep lads, i think some of the bristol ones used to post here, appleblim? elijah (but not skilliam) at least one member of the black dog, half of young offendaz, ommm, sadmanbarty is an in demand session drummer.

scuba was the best though. paul hotflush.

Last edited:

Leo

shit, yes. slackk, elijah, martin dust...and how could i forget scuba! i remember him stirring things up a bit, or getting lots of pushback from others.

luka

shit, yes. slackk, elijah, martin dust...and how could i forget scuba! i remember him stirring things up a bit, or getting lots of pushback from others.

he posted all the time. he had a bromance with craner, they loved each other, then some of the dubstep forum refugees on here started slagging off his new records saying they were shit and that hurt hes feelings so he wrote a tweet saying he hates dissensus and everyone on here is a pretentious cunt.

luka

kode nine
kode nine is offline variable spray

Quote Originally Posted by Badmarsh
vicious and dangerous wud make most grime mc's look stupid.
and no they aint grime, far from it.
el sid, clearly you're on crack

while I do like 'splurt', its clearly not doing anything lyrically or rhythmically that the top grime boys couldn't blitz. anyway, to date they have been predominantly hosts, while the best grime mc's moved onto a whole nother level ages ago

in fact i don't even know why you would make such a comparison unless it was part of some badmarsh/el sid/hotair crew advance marketing campaign. . didn't you follow the threads against grime spam on dissensus?

either that or its part of your ongoing 'i hate grime' campaign which has already been murked on dubplate.net

change the record badmarsh

as a side issue, i know we all love corpsey course we do but the dubstep forum refugees coming here was a bad disaster cos they were so thick and boring and generic. theyve all gone now we just kept the best one.

Leo

he posted all the time. he had a bromance with craner, they loved each other, then some of the dubstep forum refugees on here started slagging off his new records saying they were shit and that hurt hes feelings so he wrote a tweet saying he hates dissensus and everyone on here is a pretentious cunt.

catalog

logan sama cant forget him. slackk. mike paradinas. kode 9. jackmasters little brother, brackles, ed dmx, must be loads of others, loads of dubstep lads, i think some of the bristol ones used to post here, appleblim? elijah (but not skilliam) at least one member of the black dog, half of young offendaz, ommm, sadmanbarty is an in demand session drummer.

scuba was the best though. paul hotflush.

catalog

N type gave a lot of the Croydon lot their first breaks or have I got that wrong. People like skream and benga?