Creative Genius at Walkers

luka

I'm going to eat them Shiels. You can count on me. But I need my pound for broccoli.

jenks

thread death
ready salted is best classic flavour
First thing I do when I go into a European supermarket is buy one of those family bags of ready salted Lays - proper decent size, not one of these mealy mouthed Jamie Oliver approved portion.

luka

Ready Salted is something I can't bring myself to buy. I associate it with boring old people and risk averse squares. But having said that, they taste shockingly delicious

luka

My mum would always say, I only like ready salted I don't like all those horrible chemicals and it was that attitude that drive me to crisp extremism.

luka

It's nice when there's a sugary element to crisps. Tomato ketchup flavour or prawn cocktail being the two which spring to mind. Thrillingly complex flavour sensations. You don't know which ways up and which is down.

luka

urgh, and so you end up eating salt and vinegar crisps? feel sorry for you luka

I've always really really liked the taste of vinegar. I love pickled eggs, gherkins, pickled onions, malt vinegar on chips, very vinegary vinegarette, vinegar in all forms

boxedjoy

ready salted is my favourite flavour, also a layer of ready salted crisps put on top of a pasta bake is a game-changer