You know you're getting old when....

cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]
I'm only 22, but some clubs (particularly more studenty affairs) already feel like school discos.

Client Eastwood

You remember the stuff in the Electric Dreams programs. It was the 80's last night.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
2. You think back to schooldays and realize a lot of the teachers were probably younger then than you are now.

The worst one for this is realising you're older than your parents were when they had you. :slanted:

gumdrops

...when you go out and wish the music was quieter so you could have a nice conversation. i thought this last night as i moved my ear by someones mouth for the 50th time. then again that was also probably to do with them being a bit shorter.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Yeah that'd be depressing if you were single and childless."
I'm so glad I don't have anyone depending on me at the moment. I really feel that a lot of my freedom would be curtailed if I had kids. I'm sure it makes you grow up but I'm not sure I want to grow up.