Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Forum Leaders - We Are The Mods

yeah it was buggered. I thought we had to put another 10p in the meter again but I think it was just gremlins

Quote Originally Posted by hucks View Post
    yeah it was buggered. I thought we had to put another 10p in the meter again but I think it was just gremlins
    It might be worth considering a twitter account as a back-up channel on occasions like this, otherwise there's a fathomless, indifferent void where dissensus.com should be.

yeah, was down last week for me too. i emailed a certain someone, who replied: "i have moved the DNS to a different nameserver (what ever that means) so i guess that's tweaked it out somehow, i've sent support a rocket."

hopefully all good now. for as much as we moan about how is isn't as good as it used to be, i really missed it! ya don't know what ya got til it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by HMGovt View Post
    It might be worth considering a twitter account as a back-up channel on occasions like this, otherwise there's a fathomless, indifferent void where dissensus.com should be.
    good suggestion: https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=dissensus is a good read

Apologies all, some tech issues arose with this bunch of utter fuckin losers: http://www.easyspace.com/ who broke the site nameservers on friday, then didn't respond to support tickets til sunday night

I wrote two posts in the music forum on Thursday evening that appeared up there at the time, but aren't there now. Is this likely to be a gremlin or have I violated some taboo?

The site went down for a bit recently. Haven't talked to sufi but I'm guessing there might have been some related blips. Which threads were they in?
    Last edited by nomos; 05-10-2013 at 12:51 PM.

The Grime lies, rumours, etc. one, and the UKG 2013. It's no biggie as I remember how I worded them and can write them again if needs be. I just thought it was strange that they were there one day and gone the next.

Normally, I can see deleted posts but yours aren't there, so I think it must have been a database burp. Sorry about that. I hope we didn't lose much else.

Sorry Owen, we moved to a new host on thursday night (i put up a temporary warning message at the time) so your posts must have got left behind when we moved, i could dig em up if necessary, but better if you redo them yourself

aka dissensus burped

i'm so glad we've got ourselves into the new host now, hope everyone will let us know if any more glitches or wonkiness occur...