sadmanbarty

but i told him they give them to you when you're middle class. it's like when when your grandparents buy a bond for you when you're born

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
So spake the false dissembler unperceivd;
For neither Man nor Angel can discern
Hypocrisie, the onely evil that walks
Invisible, except to God alone,
By his permissive will, through Heav'n and Earth: [ 685 ]
And oft though wisdom wake, suspicion sleeps
At wisdoms Gate, and to simplicitie
Resigns her charge, while goodness thinks no ill
Where no ill seems:

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
Up to book 5 of PL. Thought I was almost halfway through but today I realised there's 12 books :'(

'Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.'

'Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.'

'Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.' 'Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.' 'Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.'
'Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.''Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.''Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.''Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.''Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.'
'Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.''Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.''Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.''Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.''Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.'

luka

thats why you got to set a goal and state it publicly
so then you got that motivation
i have to finish it in a week now or im guna look bad in front of the lads

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
thats why you got to set a goal and state it publicly
so then you got that motivation
i have to finish it in a week now or im guna look bad in front of the lads

I'm not trying to finish it in one week, although I could, but I am trying to do a book a day at least.

Couldn't yesterday as I was hungover as Hell.

The most surprising thing I'm enjoying thus far is Adam and Eve getting jiggy in the garden

I mean sometimes it's tedious, Milton banging on about all the flowers, and sometimes it's like being trapped in a Christian Summer Camp with those two praising God to High Heaven, but it's also reminding me of long dormant feelings I had, as a teenager, staring at the sky and really feeling like there WAS a meaning to life, which could be called 'God', why not, and that it was worth getting up in the morning.

It's great cos I am reading a lot of it on the tube. I put the audiobook on and it transfixes me to the page, and the page transfixes me to the words, and the journey just disappears

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
Also this morning I picked up somebody's hazelnut latte or whatever it is by mistake and it is FOUL

So that's given me an appreciation of how Satan feels, knowing he's lost his seat in Paradise