droid

54234662.jpg

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
I'm mostly pleased because I thought about making the same joke, but didn't bother on the grounds that Tea was probably going to do it if I didn't...

droid

lol. Thats the first time Ive been burned by overestimating your stupidity but Ill take it on the chin.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I have failed to get going on Pride and Prejudice for the 50th time. I really like it too but for some reason I keep having to stop.

Also reading a Richard Ellmann book about Yeats. Soon I will rain down knowledge on luka like 2pac raining down juvenile disses on Biggie back in the day.

you

Started The Fisherman by John Langan. Really enjoying it. Thanks for whoever recommended it to me here x

AH - Droid - cheers!

Last edited:

john eden

male pale and stale
I am finally reading Kathy Acker's "Blood and Guts in High School plus two" and it is OK but probably something I would have enjoyed a lot more when it came out in the 80s.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Dune - again! Got the sumptuous Folio Society 50th anniversary edition for my birthday a couple of months back.

U jelly?

dune-7.jpg

U jelly!

luka

Penetrating Questions -Episode 1:
Pilot episode of a new talkshow, Penetrating Questions, interviewing famous poet/musician Edmund Davie, AKA ommm, aka woops! of dissensus promoting his new book, 100 haiku about Penetration. Taking inspiration from the high minded, fag smoke shrouded talkshows of the '70s

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
LOL the way you lean and cross your legs

I don't want to watch this in a way cos I like imagining you are sadmanbarty

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
it's a relief for me somehow that you're obviously funny IRL too

i thought you were a sophisticated funny algorithim