luka

don't bother saying ones everyone knows about (ie mark, matt, reynolds)

what's nangle like a sandle in the world of the blog?

i was most interested in my one and i paid less attention after that got cancelled and then when eyelet stopped i got even more disinterested. i read craners. what am i missing out on?

sufi

lala
are we only talking music blogs {yawn}?

ennyway - this un was suggested on another thread - it's definitely been nangling my finangling sandles

Benn loxo du tàccu

African Music from matt in dakar

Last edited:

redcrescent

Damn right, minusone. I thought of a thread along the lines of "Does Dissensus = blog death?" or something like that, because it's true.

DavidD

can't be stopped
I hate people who are all about self promotion but there's this one blog that has a hip-hop track up by this cat Tone Tone. It will be a huge hit in a month or so and even though Tone Tone is from Detroit, it sounds like a serious dirty south banger, Timbaland doing his own version of "I Smoke I Drank" or something. I uploaded another song on the hip-hop ballad tip that is a bit more amateurish but i like it anyway.

Last edited:

craner

Beast of Burden
Agreed on Marc Cooper.

But not Juan Cole, people. Here's a guy with knowledge corrupted by slant and conspiracy. I also have it on good authority that his book on Shi'ites is a bunch or rubbish. How unfortunate.

craner

Beast of Burden
Here's an invaluable news resource, which I haven't checked for too long, BUT:

www.agonist.org

uh, didn't anyone mention this already? I can't be bothered to read the whole thread.

turtles

in the sea
Oliver Craner said:
But not Juan Cole, people. Here's a guy with knowledge corrupted by slant and conspiracy. I also have it on good authority that his book on Shi'ites is a bunch or rubbish. How unfortunate.
Blast! Is there nothing we can agree on, Oliver?!? How about ice cream, surely we can agree that ice cream is good...

craner

Beast of Burden
I love ice cream! We agree! Also, seeing as it's a music thread, I love 'Ice Cream' with Method Man and Raekwan too!

By the way, Swansea has the best ice cream in the world. 'Joe's Cascerini': it's that beautiful Italo-Swansea connecrion, again.