Thread: george galloway on celebrity big brother

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default george galloway on celebrity big brother

George Galloway is about to walk into the celebrity big brother house. Will be interesting to see what he makes of the platform, not to mention what he looks like topless in heat magazine.

With David Cameron on Radio 1 earlier today, what is the effect of politicians embracing the media in such a way? will it actually engage the youth?

Well, BB's about GG's level . Admittedly, BB's not as irritating or trill as Respect.

What do you think? Are they having an effect on you? I can't say, I still remember a time when rock stars and DJs used to take drugs and have sex and beat up nazis and blow up hotel rooms and crash cars and start riots, while the Young Conservatives thought pop music was for mentally weak degenerates and wouldn't be seen dead out of a suit and tie. And now we have dull, wimp rockers and 'turntablists' who wanna spend their weekends having enemas in detox clinics while Tory MPs go on about 'rap' and walk around in YSL.... sorry, I haven't really helped with your question. I might watch this though as Pete Burns is normally a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by martin
    Well, BB's about GG's level . Admittedly, BB's not as irritating or trill as Respect.

What do you think? Are they having an effect on you? I can't say, I still remember a time when rock stars and DJs used to take drugs and have sex and beat up nazis and blow up hotel rooms and crash cars and start riots, while the Young Conservatives thought pop music was for mentally weak degenerates and wouldn't be seen dead out of a suit and tie. And now we have dull, wimp rockers and 'turntablists' who wanna spend their weekends having enemas in detox clinics while Tory MPs go on about 'rap' and walk around in YSL.... sorry, I haven't really helped with your question. I might watch this though as Pete Burns is normally a good laugh.
    its a diverse bunch of people - sparks should fly. i never watch these things normally but just got sucked in tonight (yeah right)

i like pete burns too, admire his individuality and self-respect a great deal.

I ws wondering if I'd be really pissed off if my local MP fucked off her constituency work for up to a month to appear on telly. And then I remembered my local MP is Diane Abbott, so I think it would probably make little difference.

Galloway is rarely in Tower Hamlets, it seems, so presumably people there will see more of him now he's on telly every night.

Quote Originally Posted by john eden
    I ws wondering if I'd be really pissed off if my local MP fucked off her constituency work for up to a month to appear on telly. And then I remembered my local MP is Diane Abbott, so I think it would probably make little difference.

Galloway is rarely in Tower Hamlets, it seems, so presumably people there will see more of him now he's on telly every night.
    i'm not a massive fan of galloway but it might be interesting to see whether he uses the time to lambast the government.