The Big Hello Thread

Dwight Yorke

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!
Hiiiyeerr

Hi

Been reading the forum for a while, thought I'd take the plunge and sign up. Basically I'm a second year English/Creative Writing student at Goldsmiths. As I've seemingly lost the ability to write fiction recently I thought I'd combine my two passions: music and writing. I've had a few pieces published in verious London based zines/blogs etc and have set my own one up here:

http://ablankcassette.blogspot.com

As you can see, it's pretty thin on the ground at the moment. I need contributors basically. If anyone's at all interested just drop me a line at blankcassettes@googlemail.com

Josh

jimitheexploder

Hello there

you may know me from Sonic Router, I'm one of the writers/originators of it.

I just keep finding myself coming to check out your music stuff ever now and again so I thought I'd join in a bit and say hello.

big up ye selves for keeping things interesting.

Hello.

Been reading for a while.

Im Simon, introduced to this forum by colleague. Some interesting stuff/topics, and it seems like some interesting people. Recognise quite a few user names.

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
Hello Dissenites,

Long time reader first time poster. Found you lot I think via obscure blackdown blog references.

I live in NZ so I'll probably never meet you however, it's nice to read about all the stuff happening in such a London-centric place.

Keep up the good work.

Brother Randy Hickey

formerly Dubversion
Transformers! Dubversion in disguise

ello

in the interests of transparency, I was formerly (and very very rarely) Dubversion, but I messed up some settings last time I was here and wasn't able to post. Did message the mods to no avail, so I've re-registered instead, seemed easier.

So. Ello

sufi

lala
Oh yeah, I can get that far, but it won't let me pick an avatar hosted anywhere else (failed due to writing a temporary file) and it won't let me upload one from my own PC (some other reason).
Yes they're the correct size too.
it won't let me have one either, that's drastic
welcome to dissensus!:)

sufi

lala
this was going to be mine:
1.JPG

grizzleb

You need to resize innit. It won't resize itself I think. I dl'd my current avatar, changed the size and then uploaded.

Oh aye, and hello der.

zhao

there are no accidents
hello.
i posted some thread about claude levi-strauss being dead and all on another forum. someone told me it would be more appreciated around here. i met the guy at a james tenney concert, plus he does seem to post here quite a bit so i guess he knows something.

sup marx!

ifp

Hello, Im Lex. Not particularly new, but haven't posted much.

Dissensus more or less found me the masters course I'm taking, so thought I should show some love...